• Show
Clear All
  • CRed
    Registered Redskins Fan
    • Sep 2021
    • Maryland
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Welcome! I changed your "title" as you probably aren't a Charger fan, but you can change it to anything you want. Have fun, just no trolling.
    Thanks for the welcome. No worries, just here for good football talk

Comment

• CRed
      Registered Redskins Fan
      • Sep 2021
      • Maryland
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Welcome. I know a lot of WFT fans and they rock. Good luck this season. Pulling for you guys.
      Thanks. There is a lot of excitement about our team for the first time in a while.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CRed View Post

Thanks. There is a lot of excitement about our team for the first time in a while.
        Huge fan of Dynami Brown. And with Samuel hurt i would not be shocked if he makes a name for himself.

Comment

• CRed
          Registered Redskins Fan
          • Sep 2021
          • Maryland
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Huge fan of Dynami Brown. And with Samuel hurt i would not be shocked if he makes a name for himself.
          He got lots of good press during the off-season here. I hope it translates in the season.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CRed View Post
            Hey all,

I admit, I have gotten drawn in to the WFT v Chargers discussion on your board. Looking forward to tomorrow's game and see how these two teams stack up.
            Glad you came around. Really great to see new folks from different allegiances.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
              Serenity now!
              • Sep 2021
              • North Carolina
              • Teacher
              • Send PM

Hello and good morning all! Bolts fan living in the Tar Heel State.I am practically the only member of my family or circle of friends who is not a Panthers fan lol.

Been a fan of the Chargers since watching fellow Tar Heel Natrone Means play.

Am a dedicated fan and am looking forward to getting involved here.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                Hello and good morning all! Bolts fan living in the Tar Heel State.I am practically the only member of my family or circle of friends who is not a Panthers fan lol.

Welcome to the Mix.
                So long as you Means business.
                :nod:
                You don't know ball

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Welcome!

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Welcome aboard Tar Heel. Go Terps.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                      SLAM DUNK!
                      • Jun 2013
                      • East County San Diego
                      • Bolt fanatic
                      • Send PM

Welcome to the forum, Never should have let Natrone go to the Jags haha
                      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Good to have you. BOLT UP!!!!!

Comment

• SK21209
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2020
                          • San Diego
                          • Send PM

Hey everyone! I made my profile last year but have barely posted so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a Chargers fan my whole life and have lived in SD for about 10 years now. I was pretty disappointed when they left SD so my fandom really waned while they were in Carson, but Herbert, Bosa, Derwin James and the rest of this group has won me back over since the end of last season. This team has been awesome to watch so far this season and I look forward to spending more time here on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍