• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
    Hey everyone! I made my profile last year but have barely posted so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a Chargers fan my whole life and have lived in SD for about 10 years now. I was pretty disappointed when they left SD so my fandom really waned while they were in Carson, but Herbert, Bosa, Derwin James and the rest of this group has won me back over since the end of last season. This team has been awesome to watch so far this season and I look forward to spending more time here on the forum.
    Welcome back to the Blues my man. BOLT UP!!!!!

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Hey everyone! I made my profile last year but have barely posted so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a Chargers fan my whole life and have lived in SD for about 10 years now. I was pretty disappointed when they left SD so my fandom really waned while they were in Carson, but Herbert, Bosa, Derwin James and the rest of this group has won me back over since the end of last season. This team has been awesome to watch so far this season and I look forward to spending more time here on the forum.
      Welcome to TPB and back on the Bolt Bandwagon.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
        San Diego Native
        • Feb 2019
        • Farmington, NM
        • Send PM

Welcome to the fun SK. It's a good time to be a Chargers fan.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Welcome back.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
            SLAM DUNK!
            • Jun 2013
            • East County San Diego
            • Bolt fanatic
            • Send PM

Awesome, welcome! I think this team might win back interest of a lot of lapsed fans for sure, this is definitely the most excited about this teams future I remember ever being as a fan. I think Staley was a home run hire and the QB coach duo with Herbert is going to be dynamite.
            migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
                Good to have you with us here @TPB.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                  Welcome, very glad you found us!

Comment

• LeicesterBolt
                    Semper Eadem
                    • Oct 2021
                    • Leicester, UK
                    • Send PM

Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                      SLAM DUNK!
                      • Jun 2013
                      • East County San Diego
                      • Bolt fanatic
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by LeicesterBolt View Post
                      Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️
                      Awesome, welcome to the board and the Bolt fam. 2018 was a good year but lets hope this 2021 is even better!

That was the game that came down to the last play on the two point conversion that we stopped to win right?
                      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Welcome aboard.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions about history, we have very long time fans here, going back into the 60's, as well as newer fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍