• Show
Clear All
  • LeicesterBolt
    Semper Eadem
    • Oct 2021
    • Leicester, UK
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

Awesome, welcome to the board and the Bolt fam. 2018 was a good year but lets hope this 2021 is even better!

That was the game that came down to the last play on the two point conversion that we stopped to win right?
    Yep, that’s the one. Won it 20-19. I didn’t realise at the time that the Chargers tend to makes things dangerous for your health in the late stages of games! I guess I was served fair warning! :lol:

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

And if you want to watch the games live, try TOPSTREAMS.TV

It has few if any pop up ads or difficult log in issues.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by LeicesterBolt View Post
        Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️
        Welcome to TPB our British brethren.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
          Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
          Welcome to the Blues. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by LeicesterBolt View Post
            Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️
            Welcome mate. My family has its roots in Lincolnshire and Hull areas. London as well. Fleet is a pretty common name out there.

Good to have you.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Grim Bolt
              Long time San Diego Charger fan returning to the fold. It's been a long 4 years in the wilderness, trying out different teams, being upset about the move... but none of it really felt right. I was missing the relationships and nostalgia of wearing the Bolt again. So much of my personal life has revolved around connections to the team and I missed those connections. So, I'm back. Still not entirely happy, but at least it's comfortable and familiar.

I was a long-time poster on the old Chargers Message Board. I went under the name Good Days Last2 or some variation thereof (it's been years since I posted!) and had a blast with the old JNCP gang and went by the name of "Cuz" or "Couz" depending on how you felt, haha. I also started up a Twitter account: @Grimmbolt if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, excited to get to know this new roster and to get to know you guys some more. #BoltUp
              Welcome back
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Long time San Diego Charger fan returning to the fold. It's been a long 4 years in the wilderness, trying out different teams, being upset about the move... but none of it really felt right. I was missing the relationships and nostalgia of wearing the Bolt again. So much of my personal life has revolved around connections to the team and I missed those connections. So, I'm back. Still not entirely happy, but at least it's comfortable and familiar.

I was a long-time poster on the old Chargers Message Board. I went under the name Good Days Last2 or some variation thereof (it's been years since I posted!) and had a blast with the old JNCP gang and went by the name of "Cuz" or "Couz" depending on how you felt, haha. I also started up a Twitter account: @Grimmbolt if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, excited to get to know this new roster and to get to know you guys some more. #BoltUp
                Good to have you back. Welcome to the Blues brother.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Welcome back into the Bolt fold and TPB.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Outcast359
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2021
                    • Send PM

Charger fan for at least 3 decades and m,an is it hard to stay loyal living here in L.A. with all these Traiders fan and every other team in the NFL lives here. And every home game the media highlights the other team's fans. It's very aggravating to say the least. And yea there are days when I fel like burning all 15 jerseys I have because they seem to continue to dissapoint thier fans every year by not getting at least in the post season on a consistant basis and into the big game.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Outcast359 View Post
                      Charger fan for at least 3 decades and m,an is it hard to stay loyal living here in L.A. with all these Traiders fan and every other team in the NFL lives here. And every home game the media highlights the other team's fans. It's very aggravating to say the least. And yea there are days when I fel like burning all 15 jerseys I have because they seem to continue to dissapoint thier fans every year by not getting at least in the post season on a consistant basis and into the big game.
                      Hey, welcome to the Powder Blues.

Comment

• Outcast359
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

So i'm NEW to this type of process can anyone tell me where I can go to learn how to manage this site?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Outcast359 View Post
                          So i'm NEW to this type of process can anyone tell me where I can go to learn how to manage this site?
                          Most of the action is in the Main Forum: https://www.thepowderblues.com/forum...m-padres-forum

Comment

Working...
                          X