Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Garrison View Post
    Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.
    Another old timer. Welcome to the board. It’s gonna be a great year to express your opinions.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.
      Welcome to the Blues H2G. Great to have you. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

Hello Everybody,

Welcome H2Garrison. I agree with you about Garrison. He got over-shadowed by you-know-who.

Comment

• patrick.hayes.85
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2022
          • Send PM

Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
            Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.
            Welcome Marine! Enjoy!

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
              Hello and welcome.. Thank you for your service. Good to have you at the blues.

Comment

• Huckleberry
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2022
                • NE Cali
                • Semi-retired
                • Send PM

Hello everyone. I’ve been an avid reader (I think you call us lurkers) since the UT and CMB days. Truthfully, I get most of my Charger news here. I was born and raised in San Diego and have been a Charger fan since the mid 60’s. As such, I hate all things raider! I thought I might’ve been done when the team moved to LA, but I couldn’t quit. So happy I stayed, it looks like we’re in for a good long run with Herbert. I was happy to see lots of the CMB posters come here, but we lost some big voices with the move to LA a demise of CMB. Anyway, I’m happy to finally be in. I’m not a big X’s and O’s guy but I’ve watched A LOT of football. I probably won’t be a prolific poster, but I’ll always be reading. Go Chargers, let’s get this season started!

How do I put something in my signature?
                “I’m your Huckleberry”

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Huckleberry View Post
                  Hello everyone. I’ve been an avid reader (I think you call us lurkers) since the UT and CMB days. Truthfully, I get most of my Charger news here. I was born and raised in San Diego and have been a Charger fan since the mid 60’s. As such, I hate all things raider! I thought I might’ve been done when the team moved to LA, but I couldn’t quit. So happy I stayed, it looks like we’re in for a good long run with Herbert. I was happy to see lots of the CMB posters come here, but we lost some big voices with the move to LA a demise of CMB. Anyway, I’m happy to finally be in. I’m not a big X’s and O’s guy but I’ve watched A LOT of football. I probably won’t be a prolific poster, but I’ll always be reading. Go Chargers, let’s get this season started!

Welcome aboard.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Great to have you. BOLT UP!!!!!

Pull down the menu using the arrow next to your username in the upper right. Then User Settings > Account then about half way down Edit Post Signature.

Comment

• Huckleberry
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2022
                      • NE Cali
                      • Semi-retired
                      • Send PM

Thanks Fleet, great site you have created here.
                      “I’m your Huckleberry”

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Thanks Fleet, great site you have created here.
                        I appreciate that bud. If there is anything i can do for you let me know.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina
                          • Send PM

Hello Everyone!

A refugee from the SOSD UT site where I posted my bits of wit an wisdom since 2005 or so..

My Dad made me mow the lawn of our Mira Mesa home and use my allowance to pay for my seat. I was 10 years old when I witnessed the Holy Roller right in front of me.

We had season tix for decades until the fam finally split up and went our separate ways.

Some of my fondest Bolt memories:

Helping Junior Seau at the Home Depot in Oside where I worked in my 20s

Meeting and chatting up Dan Fouts at TC in La Jolla

Meeting John Carney and Junior again at a pre Super Bowl event in Carlsbad

The welcome home party at the Q AFC Champs!

Seeing 8 Bolts play in the Pro Bowl in person

I have approx 180 live Chargers games under my belt, lots of heartbreak but much love as well.

Lastly..

I self published a booklet about football and dedicated it to Don Coryell and my pops.

Mira Mesa High School class of 1985

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡