• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bobo View Post
    I was active on the CMB from '04-'08 or so. Got sick of the PC restrictions from objective criticism on there. I recognize some names on here that were on the CMB. What ended the CMB? I don't miss it, just curious. Anyway, I like that you can let words fly alot more on here without getting banned. Don't know how much I'll post, but that's a huge improvement from the CMB's ridiculous PC restrictions.
    Welcome to the fucking Blues my man. lol

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2022
      • Send PM

Just registered after lurking for a little while. I only started watching American football a couple of years ago, so I am largely ignorant regarding the finer aspects of the game. I am from Norway but I have a relative who works for the Chargers so I went to the game in London in 2018, and met up with my American relatives there. Been cheering for and watching the Chargers since then. I'm watching most games the next day due to the time difference, but I try to catch the 1PM games live as often as I can.

I won't post all that much but might chip in occasionally.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ThatSinkingFeeling View Post
        Just registered after lurking for a little while. I only started watching American football a couple of years ago, so I am largely ignorant regarding the finer aspects of the game. I am from Norway but I have a relative who works for the Chargers so I went to the game in London in 2018, and met up with my American relatives there. Been cheering for and watching the Chargers since then. I'm watching most games the next day due to the time difference, but I try to catch the 1PM games live as often as I can.

Welcome!

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ThatSinkingFeeling View Post

Good to have you. Welcome to the Bolt Family.

Comment

• Bobo
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Welcome to the fucking Blues my man. lol
            Thanks a fucking lot, Govna!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
              Dea Spanos my HERO
              • Dec 2022
              • Send PM

This is my first post on any forum since the team left San Diego. I was known as Trumpet Man for the San Diego Chargers since 1976 so you have probably seen me on TV over the years.. No I did not play TAPS, burn my jerseys or throw eggs at Chargers Park or was committed otherwise for a psych evaluation contrary to the forum rumors. I am back in San Diego County (San Marcos) for 2 years now and just became a great grandfather last week and yesterday was my birthday so life is good.

I am resurfacing on a LIVE YouTube podcast with the "Bolt Bros Podcast" after the Rams game on New Years Day.

I retired the trumpet but was getting fan pressure (reads my niece in San Antonio) to take the trumpet out of moth balls for the Texans game this year in Houston that we attended. As an aside, the Texan fans threw an incredible party for us Chargers fans (Yes I did said "US") in the parking lot of Reliant stadium this year. They had a fire truck that dispensed at least 6 different shots, craft beer, catered food, DJ music and a roving Texan volunteer band. It was a classy event for visiting fans. Hell even Alvarez from Bolt Pride was there representing in Houston and the bro got my tickets to the game. Bolt Pride has an Austin and San Antonio chapter as an FYI. I met the leaders of both chapters this year and they are very cool people. So if you travel to San Antonio Texas the "Angry Elephant" is the place for Bolt fans to meet up with the Bolt Pride clan.

Just one question .... has anyone started a "Herbert's piss cures cancer" campaign yet ? The good old days.

See you around

TMan​

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post
                This is my first post on any forum since the team left San Diego. I was known as Trumpet Man for the San Diego Chargers since 1976 so you have probably seen me on TV over the years.. No I did not play TAPS, burn my jerseys or throw eggs at Chargers Park or was committed otherwise for a psych evaluation contrary to the forum rumors. I am back in San Diego County (San Marcos) for 2 years now and just became a great grandfather last week and yesterday was my birthday so life is good.

I am resurfacing on a LIVE YouTube podcast with the "Bolt Bros Podcast" after the Rams game on New Years Day.

I retired the trumpet but was getting fan pressure (reads my niece in San Antonio) to take the trumpet out of moth balls for the Texans game this year in Houston that we attended. As an aside, the Texan fans threw an incredible party for us Chargers fans (Yes I did said "US") in the parking lot of Reliant stadium this year. They had a fire truck that dispensed at least 6 different shots, craft beer, catered food, DJ music and a roving Texan volunteer band. It was a classy event for visiting fans. Hell even Alvarez from Bolt Pride was there representing in Houston and the bro got my tickets to the game. Bolt Pride has an Austin and San Antonio chapter as an FYI. I met the leaders of both chapters this year and they are very cool people. So if you travel to San Antonio Texas the "Angry Elephant" is the place for Bolt fans to meet up with the Bolt Pride clan.

Just one question .... has anyone started a "Herbert's piss cures cancer" campaign yet ? The good old days.

See you around

TMan​
                Welcome aboard! Yes, you are a legendary fan!

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

See you around

TMan​
                  Welcome back.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

See you around

TMan​
                    Wonder what happened with you. Been a while brother. Welcome to the fold. BOLT UP!!!!!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                      Dea Spanos my HERO
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Welcome aboard! Yes, you are a legendary fan!
                      My wife says the legend only exists in my mind. I think she is wrong - again. lol

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                        Dea Spanos my HERO
                        • Dec 2022
                        • Send PM

Happy New Year.

Thanks for the welcome but I was wary when I was told Fleet was here. I only know FLEET as an ENEMA and was wondering WTF kind of hazing ritual is required to post here ? Times have changed but not that much I was thinking. LOL

I was undercover since the Bolts gave the fans the finger to San Diego watching in seclusion - curtains drawn closed - like a peeping tom.

I recognize a few names here from my days terrorizing the UT forums when the phrase "forum jihad" was invented.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Ontario , Canada
                          • Send PM

Happy New Year.

Thanks for the welcome but I was wary when I was told Fleet was here. I only know FLEET as an ENEMA and was wondering WTF kind of hazing ritual is required to post here ? Times have changed but not that much I was thinking. LOL

I was undercover since the Bolts gave the fans the finger to San Diego watching in seclusion - curtains drawn closed - like a peeping tom.

I recognize a few names here from my days terrorizing the UT forums when the phrase "forum jihad" was invented.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!
                          Hey Trumpet Man and welcome! I remember you as a regular on the old UT too. Cdn Bolt here ( had another polar bear logo before on the UT) There used to be some pretty lengthy and good debates there as there are here now.Draft guru Beachcomber is here too if you remember him. Good to hear another old fan has returned to the fold to add to more insight to the threads and stoke debate err arguing lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X