Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Grow your own logo:
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      Qfucker?
      Hay man? No need for bad words
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
        Hay man? No need for bad words
        I was just censored on another forum. Im pretty sure we need some just to keep me happy. lol

Comment

• ETicket
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          I tried to buy that forum. But i guess i didnt offer enough. Ray said he would think about it next year. But i think im going to pass anyways. All Charger forums are dying. We will thrive. I stop in every now and then just to talk football. I think today was the first time i actually had the intention of saving some of you supporters. That forum seems pretty hater heavy.
          Definitely hater heavy, and you'll have to keep an eye peeled for some of the more juvenile and butthurt haters trolling in here (Lance, I'm looking at you). Yet there was still a core of solid posters who I will PM an invitation to join The Powder Blues!

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ETicket
            Definitely hater heavy, and you'll have to keep an eye peeled for some of the more juvenile and butthurt haters trolling in here (Lance, I'm looking at you). Yet there was still a core of solid posters who I will PM an invitation to join The Powder Blues!
            It just wont happen here man. I have a quarantine. I put those who want to act like douchebags in a unique usergroup that completely removes their ability to post in any forum other than the Legacy Forum. Which is essentially our smack forum converted into a place where the haters can congregate and get it all off their chests. We dont do trolls here. If the owner of the forum you are on hates the Chargers i would expect it to be allowed. Because from what ive gathered by only a couple of our non supporters is that they want to attack those who still support the team. I can get downright mean if i have to as well. And i will always go to bat for my members. Especially if they are under attack for supporting the chargers. I got our backs brother.

I will say this though. Those on this forum who no longer support the team respect the hell out of the community here. And have been amazing about taking the high road toward those who still support the Chargers. We have a couple that have left. We havea couple that are screaming on the inside because they want to attack so bad. But they dont because they know i wont tolerate it. One of them is one of your own from BT. 420 is harmless.

Anyways cheers to those non supporters here who are taking the classy road by not trying to troll us up here in the main forum and draft forum.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              oneinchpunch commented
              Editing a comment
              Can I post in the Legacy forum?
          • Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

ETicket was always my favorite at D-Land. You could do anything with that.

Glad you're here, ETicket!
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• bolts4lyfe
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2017
              • Send PM

Bolts4lyfe, been here for a little while been slowly transition over here, long time Chargers die hard, will follow this team where ever they go, love talking draft, love making 53 man predictions and love talking about Fantasy football and talking about the games throughout the season. Good to see Eticket on here, he's a good dude, been over at Bolttalk for a while. Also want to say Thank you to Fleet for keeping a site alive, (even started to notice the .com site getting trolled with millennial like posters saying "It's my right as an individual to be upset, I will post how upset I am where I want" hahaha

Cheers to all

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

LOL welcome bro.

Comment

• SDFan
                  Woober Goober
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Dolores, CO
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  It just wont happen here man. I have a quarantine. I put those who want to act like douchebags in a unique usergroup that completely removes their ability to post in any forum other than the Legacy Forum. Which is essentially our smack forum converted into a place where the haters can congregate and get it all off their chests. We dont do trolls here. If the owner of the forum you are on hates the Chargers i would expect it to be allowed. Because from what ive gathered by only a couple of our non supporters is that they want to attack those who still support the team. I can get downright mean if i have to as well. And i will always go to bat for my members. Especially if they are under attack for supporting the chargers. I got our backs brother.

I will say this though. Those on this forum who no longer support the team respect the hell out of the community here. And have been amazing about taking the high road toward those who still support the Chargers. We have a couple that have left. We havea couple that are screaming on the inside because they want to attack so bad. But they dont because they know i wont tolerate it. One of them is one of your own from BT. 420 is harmless.

Anyways cheers to those non supporters here who are taking the classy road by not trying to troll us up here in the main forum and draft forum.
                  The Legacy Forum was a good idea. Still think safe spaces and a crying room would help
                  Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                    SLAM DUNK!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • East County San Diego
                    • Bolt fanatic
                    • Send PM

Weclome new people. Shame Bolt talk is shutting down.

Denver is the only AFL West team not to have moved now. I don't think I even hate the Raiders anymore they have moved so much but I have no respect for those who latch on to that team because of image, such as San Diegans who also worked for the Bolts like Costa on 1360, he is not a Raider fan he is a straight up San Diego traitor. The AFL survives and the Bolts will still be my number 1 but I think I will pull for any AFL team over an NFL team....I am not a die hard home town fan anymore but the Bolts still have 56 years of San Diego identity and are regionally the closest thing I have to root for. I just don't have the time or energy to hate.
                    Last edited by BlazingBolt; 05-03-2017, 04:27 PM.
                    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                      The Legacy Forum was a good idea. Still think safe spaces and a crying room would help
                      Maybe some puppies and crayons?

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Wait? Bolt Talk is shutting down?

I missed that part.

I need to be rude to these noobs
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...