• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    Not me, I spent about the first 10 years, reading and rarely posting. But I went there every single day.
    But you had at least a million posts in your head. Those count these days with how slow it is.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DFWBoltfan View Post
      Same username, but it wasn't actually a "private" forum - it was a public thread. It was just more or less limited to a certain group of long time posters. There was a private forum called the "Mod Lounge" for forum moderators, and I know they did have a few non-moderators in that group.

What was your username?
      Oh, so you still dont know about the private secion lol. It is called The" Official Nonsense". It has its own password and doesnt show up in the public threads.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 05-14-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Joy Division
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Made the jump from BoltTalk (the sinking hater ship). The butthurt was simply too strong for me over there.
        I'm a "Chargers" fan. No attachment to any cities (or owners..lol).
        Where the Bolt goes, I go. So apparently I root for laundry.

By the way, have no idea how to profile pic.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Joy Division View Post
          Made the jump from BoltTalk (the sinking hater ship). The butthurt was simply too strong for me over there.
          I'm a "Chargers" fan. No attachment to any cities (or owners..lol).
          Where the Bolt goes, I go. So apparently I root for laundry.

By the way, have no idea how to profile pic.
          Great to have you brother. We are almost exclusively a support forum now. We have one forum for the scorned. But they were with us for many years. And in some ways family. But they are very cool about keeping the disgust to that specific forum called the Legacy forum.

In the next 24-48 hours we will be turning the forum off for a couple hours to install our brand new forum. Should be a much more updated format for everyone. Its not perfect but hopefully its better than this outdated place. So dont get to use to this format. lol

Vbulletin 5 is on the way and its way different.

Avatar is in settings. On the left side of the column. I think it has to be under 200x200 pixels. If you want to post a pic i can do it for you.

Comment

• brooklyn_charger
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Thanks for keeping the forum alive Fleet! I posted I was jumping ship after the move and even though I am an East coast fan this team is just too much a part of my life to not care. I'll still never wear anything LA on it but after watching the draft I can't not but root for the Chargers. With 2 games in MetLife this year I'll probably go to the Giants one since Christmas Eve is out of the question. Anyway this has always been my go to site for anything Chargers related I'll try and pickup posting more. Thanks again Fleet.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by brooklyn_charger View Post
              Thanks for keeping the forum alive Fleet! I posted I was jumping ship after the move and even though I am an East coast fan this team is just too much a part of my life to not care. I'll still never wear anything LA on it but after watching the draft I can't not but root for the Chargers. With 2 games in MetLife this year I'll probably go to the Giants one since Christmas Eve is out of the question. Anyway this has always been my go to site for anything Chargers related I'll try and pickup posting more. Thanks again Fleet.
              You are very welcome. I hope you post more. But if not its good to know our silent members are strong. You ever need anything just ask. Wow 2nd post in 4 years? Believe it or not the fact we have so many that spectate tells me we are a very high end forum. Its about the content. Lurking or not we are very glad to have you here as well as all our guests that hang out here.

Comment

• brooklyn_charger
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I posted quite a few times through the years on nflforum brooklyn_charger2 and got lazy forgetting my password on the new site but I was here!! I was the guy who painted a full Chargers football field in my backyard if that rings a bell.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

I posted quite a few times through the years on nflforum brooklyn_charger2 and got lazy forgetting my password on the new site but I was here!! I was the guy who painted a full Chargers football field in my backyard if that rings a bell.
                Haha it does. I love it. Hope you are well brother.

Comment

• ST1
                  ST1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Post comment test.
              • wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Tremendous stuff !!
                You don't know ball

Comment

• King Bolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  Generous Donor
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Welcome to ALL new members of this forum. I don't post much but have been on this site and it's predecessor sites since the beginning. Been a charger fan since attending SDSU in 79. Rooted for the team as I lived all over the US and even overseas all these years. (In Peoria IL right now...hoping to move to Tucson in next 12-18 months). I have thought about finding a new team but somehow it just don't seem right so here I am still. Happy to see the new guys finding their way here. Looking forward to getting my Chargers news and insight from everyone! Thank you all.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by King Bolt View Post
                    Welcome to ALL new members of this forum. I don't post much but have been on this site and it's predecessor sites since the beginning. Been a charger fan since attending SDSU in 79. Rooted for the team as I lived all over the US and even overseas all these years. (In Peoria IL right now...hoping to move to Tucson in next 12-18 months). I have thought about finding a new team but somehow it just don't seem right so here I am still. Happy to see the new guys finding their way here. Looking forward to getting my Chargers news and insight from everyone! Thank you all.
                    Good to see you brother. Glad you are here with us. Lets build this thing. GO CHARGERS!!!!!!

Comment

• KAllen17
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2017
                      • Send PM

Hi all. Bolt the fuck up!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰