Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PimpJack View Post
    Sup peeps ! Im from Indio Ca where its hotter than hell right now. Been a while since ive been on some boards, finally saved some cash after paying some of my sons college bills to attend some games this year ! cant wait .Anybody here from BoltBunker or GTP my old tailgate crew ?looks like ill be looking for a new tailgate crew also . looking forward to being part of this forum ! .
    Welcome to TPB!
    Bolts are going to have a BIG year!
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

My avatar depicts both astonishment and disbelief. Seems fitting somehow.
      Last edited by Caslon; 07-23-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• boltfansince69
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2019
        • Sacramento, CA
        • Retired -Concrete Construction
        • Send PM

Hey! Thank You for having me! Been a Bolt fan since 1969. Was a member of the CMB until they shut down. I was pretty quiet there with 600 replies or so. But, I remember Charger Tom, Moe Kid, Charger Freak, and others. I was asked to be a moderator with a facebook Charger group, so I spent last season there, and quit because of personal reasons. I didn't really know about The Powder Blues, until I started to look around a little more. Glad I found it! It's going to be another exciting year I believe. Hopefully it will be THE YEAR! Looking forward to sharing it with the Group! Thanks again. And Go Bolts!!

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by boltfansince69 View Post
          Hey! Thank You for having me! Been a Bolt fan since 1969. Was a member of the CMB until they shut down. I was pretty quiet there with 600 replies or so. But, I remember Charger Tom, Moe Kid, Charger Freak, and others. I was asked to be a moderator with a facebook Charger group, so I spent last season there, and quit because of personal reasons. I didn't really know about The Powder Blues, until I started to look around a little more. Glad I found it! It's going to be another exciting year I believe. Hopefully it will be THE YEAR! Looking forward to sharing it with the Group! Thanks again. And Go Bolts!!
          Welcome, glad you found us. We have fans of all eras here.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Welcome to TPB brother!
            Good that you found us. Great season coming up. TC is here!

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Welcome to TPB

Comment

• Skip
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2019
                • Send PM

Morning fellow Bolt fans,
                I've been following and reading this forum since the other one was shut down. Finally decided to register. There seems to be a lot of knowledge here. I always jump on hear to see what other fans think and get info and research from you all. Very excited for the year!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Skip View Post
                  I've been following and reading this forum since the other one was shut down. Finally decided to register. There seems to be a lot of knowledge here. I always jump on hear to see what other fans think and get info and research from you all. Very excited for the year!
                  GM to you as well and welcome to TPB!
                  It is going to be a GREAT year!

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Skip View Post
                    Welcome! Don't fear if you want to add your own opinions or news!

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Good to have you Skip. You need anything just ask the staff. Cheers

Comment

• Azstillhere
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2019
                        • Send PM

As my username says I'm now in az but can't seem to find a way to make the cards my team. They're a distant second even though I'm pretty close to their stadium. Thanks for having me and I enjoy the insight! Too many years at that stadium to quit supporting. Whatever they call it now lol

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Azstillhere View Post
                          As my username says I'm now in az but can't seem to find a way to make the cards my team. They're a distant second even though I'm pretty close to their stadium. Thanks for having me and I enjoy the insight! Too many years at that stadium to quit supporting. Whatever they call it now lol
                          Welcome man. My favorite player outside of the Bolts is Larry Fitz. So i sort of root for the Cards. lol I hope you enjoy it here. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Comment

Working...
                          X