• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Nolefan33 View Post
    Long time Bolttalk Member/Moderator for 13 years. I saw E-Ticket was over here as well. Glad to be here and ready to talk some Charger football!
    Sweet man. Glad to have you. I really miss a bunch of our old regulars over there. Lizard. Fender. TTK. TTK was my right hand man for years. Love those guys.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Long time Bolttalk Member/Moderator for 13 years. I saw E-Ticket was over here as well. Glad to be here and ready to talk some Charger football!
      Welcome to TPB!

Comment

• Nolefan33
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Sweet man. Glad to have you. I really miss a bunch of our old regulars over there. Lizard. Fender. TTK. TTK was my right hand man for years. Love those guys.
        Haha ya I remember those guys as well. My handle over there was LT-Express.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Haha ya I remember those guys as well. My handle over there was LT-Express.
          Cool man. Enjoy your new home here. Need anything just ask.

Comment

• Bolts54
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2019
            • Send PM

Just saying hello. An LA based fan since 94 and the mighty 690 with hacksaw Hamilton my drive home entertainment. Drank the koolaid and bought season tix when they moved up here. Already plunked down my deposit for the new place in 2020. Bad investment, huh?

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts54 View Post
              Just saying hello. An LA based fan since 94 and the mighty 690 with hacksaw Hamilton my drive home entertainment. Drank the koolaid and bought season tix when they moved up here. Already plunked down my deposit for the new place in 2020. Bad investment, huh?
              Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Welcome man. Im not down on us long term. Excited to see what we do post Rivers. I think we may go through a little rebuild heading into the new place. Keep your head up. You are amongst hurt fans here. We got your back.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Good to have you at TPB!
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Welcome aboard. Always nice to see an LA fan supporting hte team.

Yeah, I loved Hacksaw and Romey and Chet Forte back in the old days too.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Protect17
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Welcome man this is by far the best Charger board on the planet .

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Hi guys brand new here! I’ve been a fan since 1996 after moving to SD from the Philippines. I think Flutie was our QB at the time. I’ve seen the ups and downs (Leaf) with our QB position that is why I’m a big Rivers fan. With a decent OL, he can make a no name WR looks like a probowler. One of my fondest memory going to the game were against the Raiders and Colts when Manning was still a rookie. He struggled big time against our team. You can’t tell at that time he’ll have a long and good career. Just wanted to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
                          Hi guys brand new here! I’ve been a fan since 1996 after moving to SD from the Philippines. I think Flutie was our QB at the time. I’ve seen the ups and downs (Leaf) with our QB position that is why I’m a big Rivers fan. With a decent OL, he can make a no name WR looks like a probowler. One of my fondest memory going to the game were against the Raiders and Colts when Manning was still a rookie. He struggled big time against our team. You can’t tell at that time he’ll have a long and good career. Just wanted to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the good work!
                          Good to have you at TPB!
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X