• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
    Hi guys brand new here! I’ve been a fan since 1996 after moving to SD from the Philippines. I think Flutie was our QB at the time. I’ve seen the ups and downs (Leaf) with our QB position that is why I’m a big Rivers fan. With a decent OL, he can make a no name WR looks like a probowler. One of my fondest memory going to the game were against the Raiders and Colts when Manning was still a rookie. He struggled big time against our team. You can’t tell at that time he’ll have a long and good career. Just wanted to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the good work!
    I used to know a CivilD. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• jackraven
      Registered Ravens Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Toronto, Canada
      • Send PM

Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jackraven View Post
        Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.
        Smart man. If the Raiders had re branded going to Vegas, I'd have switched but I can't be a Raiders fan.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

lol

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

It is great to see new, unfamiliar usernames.

There are smart football minds
            and passionate Charger fans.

This place rocks !
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Charger Chat Podcast
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2020
              • Send PM

Hello everyone!

Super excited to join this group. Grew up in San Diego and lived there from 1988 to 2002. Have always been a die hard, my pops had season tickets that whole time. I have started a podcast with my brother and best friend because we all live across the country and never get the compradore we love from being around other Charger fans. If anyone here is open to checking us out we are Charger Chat Podcast, you can find us on iTunes and Spotify.

Thank you all and cant wait for the upcoming season.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charger Chat Podcast View Post
                Hello everyone!

Super excited to join this group. Grew up in San Diego and lived there from 1988 to 2002. Have always been a die hard, my pops had season tickets that whole time. I have started a podcast with my brother and best friend because we all live across the country and never get the compradore we love from being around other Charger fans. If anyone here is open to checking us out we are Charger Chat Podcast, you can find us on iTunes and Spotify.

Glad to have you man. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Hello everyone!

Good to have you here !
                  Hope the podcast goes well.
                  Season of transition.
                  Go Bolts.
                  You don't know ball

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Hello everyone!

Welcome to TPB!
                    Look forward to reading your thoughts on our Bolts.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Hello everyone!

I listen to you guys regularly on Spotify. Entertaining stuff. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• almailva
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2020
                        • Cavenago di Brianza
                        • chemist
                        • Send PM

hello everyone!
                        i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
                        then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
                        my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by almailva View Post
                          hello everyone!
                          i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
                          then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
                          my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.
                          Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡