• like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by almailva View Post
    hello everyone!
    i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
    then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
    my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.
    Great to have you at TPB!
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by almailva View Post
      hello everyone!
      i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
      then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
      my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.
      Great to have you. Welcome.

Comment

• TSK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2020
        • Send PM

Charger Season ticket holder. I live in Vancouver, BC Canada. The move to LA has made it easier for me to get to games. More flights. Cheaper. Looking forward to this off season and SOFI!

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TSK View Post
          Charger Season ticket holder. I live in Vancouver, BC Canada. The move to LA has made it easier for me to get to games. More flights. Cheaper. Looking forward to this off season and SOFI!
          Good to have you mate. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TSK View Post
            Awesome and welcome to TPB!

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Newbomb
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2020
              • Send PM

Back in the saddle again, long time bolts fan that can't give them up tho I tried. I can still remember when I was kid just becoming a fan watching games with Dad and friends, and them trading Fred Dean. I was crushed. Since then I've been on this roller coaster ride with the all the highs and lows. Many games at the Murph, season tickets in 94' , the welcome home party all good times. One of the last games Dad and I saw together was LT's TD record. It happened right in front of us great times.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Newbomb View Post
                Back in the saddle again, long time bolts fan that can't give them up tho I tried. I can still remember when I was kid just becoming a fan watching games with Dad and friends, and them trading Fred Dean. I was crushed. Since then I've been on this roller coaster ride with the all the highs and lows. Many games at the Murph, season tickets in 94' , the welcome home party all good times. One of the last games Dad and I saw together was LT's TD record. It happened right in front of us great times.
                Very familiar name. I think you were once with us at the original forum? Cheers Newbomb. Great to have you.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Newbomb View Post
                  My nomination for worst personnel decision in team history.

I am sure you remember, as I do, the difference it made in our defense, having Fred's pass rush vs not having Fred's pass rush.

We did not have the DBs to survive.
                  You don't know ball

Comment

• Diehardcharge
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2020
                    • Send PM

New to this forum, not new to the CMB I found my peeps! I remember woodeye and some other guys from the old forum. I’m on another forum with freak. Glad to find some other members here

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Diehardcharge View Post
                      New to this forum, not new to the CMB I found my peeps! I remember woodeye and some other guys from the old forum. I’m on another forum with freak. Glad to find some other members here
                      Good to have you brother. Welcome.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Diehardcharge View Post
                        Welcome aboard the TPB train.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• BleuMoon
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2020
                          • Send PM

Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears. :thumbsup:
                          Didn't see that coming...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡