Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
    Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears. :thumbsup:
    Good to have you @TPB.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
      Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears. :thumbsup:
      Good to have you Bleu Moon.

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2020
        • Send PM

Hey Everyone,

I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

High-Boltage.com
        Twitter: @theemassterbolt
        Facebook: @theemasterbolt

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
          Hey Everyone,

I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

High-Boltage.com
          Cool man. Remind me of myself when i was really young. Hobby of mine as well. Welcome.

I added your twitter feed to our navbar drop down and your website to our Team Info drop down.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
            Hey Everyone,

High-Boltage.com
            Welcome to TPB!

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Pointyearedog
              Humble Chargers Fan
              • May 2017
              • Golden Hill
              • Medical Devices Operations
              • Send PM

I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

Pointy :beer:
              "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

Good to see you again Pointy.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Welcome back

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Pointyearedog
                    Humble Chargers Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Golden Hill
                    • Medical Devices Operations
                    • Send PM

Thanks Fleet, thanks guys and gals! It is going to be a strange season for sure. I wonder if there is football formation where all of the players are 6 feet apart? It's probably something Norv Turner once ran.
                    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Thanks Fleet, thanks guys and gals! It is going to be a strange season for sure. I wonder if there is football formation where all of the players are 6 feet apart? It's probably something Norv Turner once ran.
                      Good old passing league from back in the HS days. lol

Comment

• cmplxgal
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • New Jersey
                        • Send PM

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for years but have never posted, I guess because my "home" has always been the Chargers newsgroup (for those of you who remember what newsgroups are, they're still there). It's still my home, but there are only two or three other people posting there, and I really need some Chargers talk. It's a bit daunting to join such a well-established community as this one, but let's try.

I became a Chargers fan in 1968 when my Navy family happened to live in the San Diego area (Imperial Beach, I think it was) during the fall and it was football season. But I was in high school then and didn't really follow the team carefully until the 70s when I was a little older. I have been a die-hard fan since, although I never lived in San Diego again and can only watch the games on TV if I'm lucky (had DirecTV for several years, but not now) or on the online streams. I don't watch college football and have no particular technical knowledge of the game; I'm just a fan.

Anyway, I want to start a thread about the team roster, so I will try that next.

--Robin

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                          Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for years but have never posted, I guess because my "home" has always been the Chargers newsgroup (for those of you who remember what newsgroups are, they're still there). It's still my home, but there are only two or three other people posting there, and I really need some Chargers talk. It's a bit daunting to join such a well-established community as this one, but let's try.

I became a Chargers fan in 1968 when my Navy family happened to live in the San Diego area (Imperial Beach, I think it was) during the fall and it was football season. But I was in high school then and didn't really follow the team carefully until the 70s when I was a little older. I have been a die-hard fan since, although I never lived in San Diego again and can only watch the games on TV if I'm lucky (had DirecTV for several years, but not now) or on the online streams. I don't watch college football and have no particular technical knowledge of the game; I'm just a fan.

Anyway, I want to start a thread about the team roster, so I will try that next.

--Robin
                          Welcome to the fam Robin. Great to have you.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍