Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I run hot a lot .My apolagies up front .I tend to focus on Oline and Coaching .I am always wanting this franchise to get a Super Bowl not for the team no!!! For you and me .I came here because I found out Top and Wood man is here .I think if you attract these type of people this is an outstanding site .Thankyou for a safe place that won't ban at the drop of a dime .I will lighten up now that I see just how much effort has put in for us here .Respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
      I run hot a lot .My apolagies up front .I tend to focus on Oline and Coaching .I am always wanting this franchise to get a Super Bowl not for the team no!!! For you and me .I came here because I found out Top and Wood man is here .I think if you attract these type of people this is an outstanding site .Thankyou for a safe place that won't ban at the drop of a dime .I will lighten up now that I see just how much effort has put in for us here .Respect
      Good to see you got into your account. Tired of the technical issues i have to deal with here. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Good to see you got into your account. Tired of the technical issues i have to deal with here. Enjoy yourself.
        Fleet you sir are amazing !! You have created something very special here .Thankyou Fleet

Comment

• I was Bolt635 at 1st on and then changed to pumpkinbolt at .com ... In Nashville for tomorrows game!

Comment

• Originally posted by FatBoy View Post
            I was Bolt635 at 1st on and then changed to pumpkinbolt at .com ... In Nashville for tomorrows game!
            Great to have you. Welcome. Lots of the CMB members are here with us.

Comment

Working...
            X