X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Be Over The Technical Issues - New Roll Call Thread

It would seem that some posts are going to the old server and some on the new server. I just now got into the site myself. Im hoping now everyone will have access and be able to use the site.

Please check in here. If you still cant post contact me on Thepowderblues.net

Also make sure you clear your browsers cache. Google how to do that.

I'm here

Comment

Yo

Comment

I'm all in!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

You guys were posting for a while though. I was sitting here reading your posts and not able to respond. Thought i was a ghost. lol

I want to hear from a lot of posters that they are able to post. Also want to hear if they just now started being able to post.

Comment

Able to post all good,
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              You guys were posting for a while though. I was sitting here reading your posts and not able to respond. Thought i was a ghost. lol

I want to hear from a lot of posters that they are able to post. Also want to hear if they just now started being able to post.
              For me no problem posting, but some posts are gone and a new thread disappeared but itís no big deal

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post

For me no problem posting, but some posts are gone and a new thread disappeared but itís no big deal
                We were bouncing back and forth between servers i was told. I just hope others are not experiencing what i was. But im just assuming we are slow. Bceause nobody has used the .Net address to warn me about their issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

We were bouncing back and forth between servers i was told. I just hope others are not experiencing what i was. But im just assuming we are slow. Bceause nobody has used the .Net address to warn me about their issues.
                  Itís been pretty slow, not surprising, six weeks til the draft, itís no mans land

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

I even registered over there in case but have had no issues at all. I was even thinking of painting a poorly formatted artical or three for old times sake...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

Tommorrow is the start of FA, so there may be more traffic then. I don't expect us to be busy due to a lack of cap space, but just discussing other teams and various cuts.

The Hayward thing is pretty big too.

Comment

I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                        X