Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velo
    replied
    Good news! Norton has lifted its blacklist and I am able to now access on my laptop. I'm back; here to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Yes Norton is still blacklisting us. It could take as long as 48 hours godaddy said.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Norton is still blocking access to the Forum on my laptop. I can get it on my phone because I don't have Norton. But it's difficult to write posts on my phone. I emailed Norton can let them know that powder blues.com is now safe, but I have received no response and and Norton still has a block on it.

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Rob i think we are waiting for some sites to release us from a blacklist. Yours being one of them. Norton. Looks like Netcraft just released us. They sent me an email this morning saying all of their threats were done by mistake. Odd.

Ill contact Sucuri/Godaddy now regarding Avast. Cheers man.

I should have a new donations module up soon. Ill have to buy it. lol
    I cleared the cache, and it's all good.

That's pretty damn funny you gotta buy the donations module. Still probably a lot cheaper than what I've been paying for my banner ads, system upgrades, course designs, salaries and all the other blessings of running a small business. Fortunately, the biz is doing well and the expenses make nice tax write offs.

I'm always glad to help you out with this place. It's a godsend to me.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by RobH View Post
    Hi,

It looks like that phishing problem still exists. My Avast security software picks it up every time I click on a link. Just FYI. It doesn't affect me, except that I have to click to close the Avast window every time I click using my Macs. It doesn't seem to affect my iPhone.

Also, let me know when you need a contribution. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Rob

PS: I haven't cleared my cache yet, so I'll give that a try and let you know.
    Rob i think we are waiting for some sites to release us from a blacklist. Yours being one of them. Norton. Looks like Netcraft just released us. They sent me an email this morning saying all of their threats were done by mistake. Odd.

Ill contact Sucuri/Godaddy now regarding Avast. Cheers man.

I should have a new donations module up soon. Ill have to buy it. lol

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    Okay. I cleared everything out and there appears to be no problem. Thank you for all your efforts and I hope you start to feel better soon.

Mojo!

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    Hi,

It looks like that phishing problem still exists. My Avast security software picks it up every time I click on a link. Just FYI. It doesn't affect me, except that I have to click to close the Avast window every time I click using my Macs. It doesn't seem to affect my iPhone.

Also, let me know when you need a contribution. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Rob

PS: I haven't cleared my cache yet, so I'll give that a try and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
    Hey Fleet, this is off topic but you should consider opening up a (safe) way for posters to donate to help with the costs of running the site. Even if it's small amounts (5 or 10 bucks), I'm sure it would help if enough of us here pitch in for it. It could just be an optional thing but something to ponder about.

I know I spend 5 or 10 bucks in many worse ways than contributing to help with the costs of interacting with my fellow masochists here.
    Almost every forum for an NFL team i come across does it. I have even donated money to a Rams forum due to the fact that someone made an account there and tried to impersonate me. Trolled them and made threats. I was so embarrassed.

We have done some donation drives in the past. And its a great idea as we have a much needed update we have to install and it costs me $100 every time to update. And now that we are free and clear for the most part of this hack the web security guys are suggesting a fresh install and firewall be put up.

Ill need to raise that 100. Ill look into seeing if i can install a simple donation module. Thanks for caring so much man. Means a lot to me.

Leave a comment:

• UglyTruth
    replied
    Hey Fleet, this is off topic but you should consider opening up a (safe) way for posters to donate to help with the costs of running the site. Even if it's small amounts (5 or 10 bucks), I'm sure it would help if enough of us here pitch in for it. It could just be an optional thing but something to ponder about.

I know I spend 5 or 10 bucks in many worse ways than contributing to help with the costs of interacting with my fellow masochists here.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Home stretch now. The blacklist stuff with Norton may take another day.

Hello, Good news! I've just completed performing a malware cleanup on your website. Your website is looking clean now. I have gone ahead and submitted delisting requests to Google Safe Browsing, Netcraft, and Norton Safe Web. Please allow several days for these requests to be processed. The following additional items were cleaned, hardened, or removed:

CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./unzi.php CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./V2-NTFLX.zip CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./inboxgek.php CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/ygwrkvpb.php Details: php.spam-seo.generic.042 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.1 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.3 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.2 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/wlmwzoom.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.4 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/qvbpmkte.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/ezfspvzv.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/forumrunner/index.php Details: php.malware.include.043

Leave a comment:

• Gwynning_Spirit
    replied
    the cdn77.org script isn't showing up anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Cleared my cache. Still getting the "Dangerous Web Page Blocked" treatment from Norton. Using Chrome btw.
    Not quite there yet i guess. You can see Norton still has us Blacklisted. I think the google stuff may be fixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X