Sending more positive mojo

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

I haven't mentioned it but it seems I'm in remission. My tumors have quit growing and as a result, my breathing has improved. My medical team doesn't know why and they can't say how long this will last. The only thing they seem sure of is that sooner or later the cancer will start up again. Meantime, I'm still doing life the best way I can. I'm still very weak and it's hard to walk much but if I do it a little at a time, I do okay.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Riverwalk
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Great news Roo!

in case you haven’t heard about it, Moderna is conducting studies with their cancer vaccine that’s combined with Merck’s Keytruda and the results so far have been outstanding. However, I think the trials are only Melanoma patients so far.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
          Great news Roo!

in case you haven’t heard about it, Moderna is conducting studies with their cancer vaccine that’s combined with Merck’s Keytruda and the results so far have been outstanding. However, I think the trials are only Melanoma patients so far.
          That's interesting to me on two fronts - first, obviously, because of my cancer but second because I own a fair amount of Moderna stock. I'm way under on their stock Down 40 percent! I still keep trying to run my finances as if I have a long time to live.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Craig440
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Good to hear from you Roo. You continue to be an inspiration to lots of us.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I haven't mentioned it but it seems I'm in remission. My tumors have quit growing and as a result, my breathing has improved. My medical team doesn't know why and they can't say how long this will last. The only thing they seem sure of is that sooner or later the cancer will start up again. Meantime, I'm still doing life the best way I can. I'm still very weak and it's hard to walk much but if I do it a little at a time, I do okay.
              Huge my man. MOJO is alive here at the Blues.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

As I told you, I'm in remission. It's so good now that I can go for long periods of time now without the oxygen. Last night, for the first time in a long time, I slept without the oxygen, I didn't have to hear that machine humming. - It's so nice! I only have one lung but it's sure a good one!
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

It's been four months now since I last used oxygen. It must be about 3 years since the Oncologist told me I has less than a year to live. I haven't talked to my Oncologist since then, but look how much better I'm doing! I've had well over 100 people praying got me and I believe this improvement in my cancer fight is all thanks to Jesus.

It's not all peaches and cream though. I'm very weak and can only walk for a short distance and due to my old age balance trouble, I need a walker to stay upright. In a few days, I'll turn 88 and I remember when I made it to 86, I thought I was all bet done. I even had a Hospice nurse tell me I was down to about 2/3 days, and the way I felt, I figured she was right. God is amazing.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Great to see you doing well and hang around Chargeroo. You doing good is because of the power of Christ and other believers in God giving their prayers.

Our world we live in denies supernatural realities and the paranormal. This is the world we live in. Part of the reason why you see people have unbelief about God and things surround the knowledge of truth.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2023
                      • Send PM

Great job, Roo!

Comment

Working...
                      X