• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Unexplainable healings

I anticipate people will have fun with this subject but I am hoping to get folks' stories on any sort of serious ailments that cleared up on their own when nothing else - medicine, surgery, or treatment - worked.

I had something odd happen with me not too long ago involving a spontaneous healing of my shoulders and neck that was causing me considerable pain and much restricted range of motion for 30 straight years.

The Doc I saw for my shoulders said he had come across similar cases as myself with this type of healing. He didn't know what to make of it though. The healing event felt like a surge going through my chest area from right to left. It was something I knew right away was a good thing. The interesting thing was that it was a slow event. It wasn't quick. Very weird - but welcomed! My current non-medical theory is that my shoulders/neck (where the pain resided) simply unclenched and the nerves were no longer squeezed. But I don't know and neither does the doc. I tweaked my neck real bad doing some military presses in my early 20's. That seemed like the start of the pain.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
Working...
X