• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hadl2Alworth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

Colonoscopy

Hey guys, I just got my first colonoscopy and everything is basically fine. They did find some hemme's and diverticulosis along with a pre-cancerous polyp but nothing major. The nurses were smokin hot (well, one of them was) and I was totally out for the procedure. Was not conscious. They treated me great from start to finish. At least that's what they told me...ha

Anyway, I believe it's important to do this as we get older. I know someone that died from colon cancer (a dude that was very active and STUBBORN!!!) recently. He was a great guy. I guess he got a little psyched out when imagining the scope thingy metriculating up his bunghole. Whatever his reasoning was he never got a colonoscopy. And he paid the ultimate price for it. Don't let that happen to you! It's just not that big of a deal.
  • Craig440
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

I'm 68 and have never had one. I'm not worried about the procedure itself, its the prep that scares me. I have a very weak stomach. Don't know if I can drink all that stuff.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
      I'm 68 and have never had one. I'm not worried about the procedure itself, its the prep that scares me. I have a very weak stomach. Don't know if I can drink all that stuff.
      You can flavor it with lemonade if you like. Those handy squirt things should help. I got some in my fridge right now.

Comment

Working...
      X