X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Initiatives

Any thoughts on voting for the upcoming initiatives? I say no to soccer and maybe to SDSU. Id still like to keep the land open for a future stadium though.

Whats on your mind?
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

SD resident here voting no on everything
    Im a hardworking, law abiding citizen who is courteous and helpful in the community
    I expressed myself to many people leading up to prop C that all I wanted was my Chargers to stay and to please vote measure C in because it was the only way Spanos would be bound here.
    I joked that if that shit didnt happen Id vote down any and every other fucking thing that was proposed.
    opps, I wasnt joking
    fuck soccer and fuck my alma mater SDSU
    I vote for less traffic in mission valley

I hope every SD team eventually relocates to LA

The Art of Tillery

Comment

Ya I get pissed too thinking about all the shit SD wants to do all of a sudden
      Over compensation from losing the only sports franchise worth a damn in this city.

​​​​​​
      Stay Salty.

Comment

I live north of the city and can't vote but absolutely would be voting for the SDSU proposal and hell no to soccer city.

Comment

I'm definitely voting no on E. I'm iffy on G, as my instincts are for the city to sell to the highest bidder, which I know won't happen, and in general for traffic concerns. I used to live just west of the stadium, game day traffic wasn't a big issue if you just don't drive toward the 15, but daily traffic is pretty bad during the rush hour if you need to use the Friars Rd interchange. I believe that the G promoters would make the stadium scaleable for the NFL, but not to the size of a superbowl eligible game. I don't see the Chargers moving back near term (less than 5 yrs), with, or without current spawn of Alex.

Comment

Sorry to throw shit at the fan... but is this a SD related forum? I guess not... Hate to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
              Sorry to throw shit at the fan... but is this a SD related forum? I guess not... Hate to say it.
              Wow. So we are now a LA based forum instead of a SD based forum? No more SD based sports info can be posted?

This sucks as much as the Bolts moving to LA.

Comment

I'm considering moving this down to the politics section, unless there is NFL connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  I'm considering moving this down to the politics section, unless there is NFL connection.
                  Move it, it has no interest anyway.

Comment

Which way is Spanos voting? I will tell my family and friends to vote the opposite. Go Aztecs!

Comment

Looks like Succer Shitty lost. Another black eye for the con man Faulconer.
                      Life is too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Working...
                      X