Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to vote.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am going to vote.

    The Dems better win. If they don't, I will continue to be embarrassed by my country. Trump and his butt-smooching shit inferno of a party represent all the human frailties and immoralities I try to avoid. I admit I am guilty of some of the Deadly Sins at times, but, unlike the current face of the party and, unfortunately, my country, my guilt comes with shame, not boastful pride.

  • #2
    I already voted, but I should have waited.
    The administration's bold, last second move to deploy Melania to the border with an "I really don't caravan do u?" jacket might've swayed my vote.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
      The Dems better win. If they don't, I will continue to be embarrassed by my country. Trump and his butt-smooching shit inferno of a party represent all the human frailties and immoralities I try to avoid. I admit I am guilty of some of the Deadly Sins at times, but, unlike the current face of the party and, unfortunately, my country, my guilt comes with shame, not boastful pride.
      so you prefer a different set of morally bankrupt scumbags hellbent on Socialism and open borders further degrading quality of life for actual American Citizens and shitty economy to boot so everyone's well earned retirement is fucked along the way? Nice. Doesn't matter what letter they have after their names- they ALL care most about power and helping themselves at the expense of the rest of us citizens. I hope your side doesn't win. Win or lose the Leftists are driving us ever closer to Civil War and it won't be pretty. Maybe go back to live in Mexico if you can.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer

      Comment


      • #4
        As an Independent, I don't see the left driving us closer to civil war. I see the Divider in Chief doing it daily though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          As an Independent, I don't see the left driving us closer to civil war. I see the Divider in Chief doing it daily though.
          You could not possibly be more wrong. Obama already smashed any pretense of unifying the country or encouraging civility in public discourse. It was completely broken down before Trump ever announced a run for President. The farther away the Left moves from the founding principals of the country the closer we get. Their antagonism towards this president who actually IS preserving actual American principals, values, and culture- even though the Left claims to be representing American principals every time they criticize Trump or promote some other Socialist agenda BS- has pushed us Traditional Americans too far already..

          Remember, this is more than some "Trump against the American people" nonsense the mass media wants you to believe: me and more than 60 million fellow citizens helped elect him based on what he said he would do through his policies- and he's making great headway on most of it and want him to do more, faster. and bigger.

          And yeah, my wife and I both became Unaffiliated voters about 15 years ago based on decades of incompetence and dishonesty of BOTH major parties as they no longer represented the interests of actual American citizens. But prior to that we had both been registered Democrats and Republicans in our voting lifetimes. Major MAGA Mojo!
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer

          Comment


          • #6
            Cracks me up ... sports fans ... arguing about politics ... monday morning qb's ... hating a person they don't know nor have ever met because the tele tells them to hate him ... no one keeping their doors open at night ... no one taking in poor refugees into their homes ... if our prez was a dem not one person in the media would talk shi# about him ... the media is 100% the reason for divisiveness as they want click bait, they want to outrage their viewers ... they want their viewers angry ... I prefer to be happy ... I don't know whom I love more Philip Rivers or ....

            Comment


            • #7
              Correct. There’s clearly nothing to argue about when you’ve provided those indisputable facts. Anyone unhappy is just a killjoy and needs sorting by the happiness patrol.

              Comment


              • #8
                You know who else didn't know him? Brain surgeon Christian african american Dr. Ben Carson, he met him, got to know him, endorsed him when he could of endorsed 1 of 16 other candidates or no one, because he ended seeing he is also a good person, I like to take peoples words that know the man instead of don't know the man.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SDfan View Post

                  You could not possibly be more wrong. Obama already smashed any pretense of unifying the country or encouraging civility in public discourse. It was completely broken down before Trump ever announced a run for President. The farther away the Left moves from the founding principals of the country the closer we get. Their antagonism towards this president who actually IS preserving actual American principals, values, and culture- even though the Left claims to be representing American principals every time they criticize Trump or promote some other Socialist agenda BS- has pushed us Traditional Americans too far already..

                  Remember, this is more than some "Trump against the American people" nonsense the mass media wants you to believe: me and more than 60 million fellow citizens helped elect him based on what he said he would do through his policies- and he's making great headway on most of it and want him to do more, faster. and bigger.

                  And yeah, my wife and I both became Unaffiliated voters about 15 years ago based on decades of incompetence and dishonesty of BOTH major parties as they no longer represented the interests of actual American citizens. But prior to that we had both been registered Democrats and Republicans in our voting lifetimes. Major MAGA Mojo!
                  Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you a WHOLE LOT on all of this. I will stay out of this thread.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Black unemployment at the lowest levels Ever (don't say because it took obama's policies 10 years to kick in, it'd be like saying it's because of jimmy carter's policies, Trump is the one that signed the tarrifs, changed policies, all that my 401k has loved and is loving), Hispanic unemployment at the lowest levels Ever!

                    So go ahead and feel that "Orange Man is Bad" all you want, I'm happy with all the winning and am not sick of it yet, just like I'm not sick of the Chargers winning!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Um, so did you guys all vote, or is this all wednesday morning QBing?

                      Between candidates & the props, I went about .500.

                      Looks like OPs vote may have mattered a bunch too if he remembered to vote for Sinema instead of writing in Phil Lesh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by obvious_idiot_bolt View Post
                        Um, so did you guys all vote, or is this all wednesday morning QBing?

                        Between candidates & the props, I went about .500.

                        Looks like OPs vote may have mattered a bunch too if he remembered to vote for Sinema instead of writing in Phil Lesh.
                        I voted Sinema. Mine is one of the mail-in ballots the GOP is burning or at least trying to start a lawsuit over. That party is garbage. Republicans rarely win the popular vote, but they get most of the power.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X