Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Dead - "Suicide"

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Epstein Dead - "Suicide"

    I gotta tell ya', I was just completely blindsided by this. Never saw it coming.
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

  • #2
    Lots of wealthy, powerful, connected people named as part of this sexring/human trafficking that Epstein was involved in.
    Will be more to come.
    2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

    KYZIR WHITE

    CORTEZ BROUGHTON

    Comment


    • #3
      Trump lost a brother from another Beezlebubber. The Clintons lost a sick ass to kiss.

      Epstein should have killed himself a long time ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        Suicide? Sure... Oh, great job "watching".

        Comment


        • #5
          Supposedly a prisoner on suicide watch is quarantined in empty cell.

          Supposedly.
          “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

          Comment


          • #6
            If he is ded this is good to know:

            https://mobile.twitter.com/KlasfeldR...parent-suicide

            Comment


            • #7
              https://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

              Suicide is Painless

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by captaind View Post
                Supposedly a prisoner on suicide watch is quarantined in empty cell.

                Supposedly.
                I read or saw or heard somebody saying Epstein hadn't been on suicide-watch for weeks. Hopefully that helps quell your suspicions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

                  I read or saw or heard somebody saying Epstein hadn't been on suicide-watch for weeks. Hopefully that helps quell your suspicions.
                  Yeah, they're backtracking now. Still, whoever took him off watch wasn't too smart. And with some powerful people being implicated now, it's not a stretch to think there's some foul play here.
                  “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by captaind View Post

                    Yeah, they're backtracking now. Still, whoever took him off watch wasn't too smart. And with some powerful people being implicated now, it's not a stretch to think there's some foul play here.
                    I know you believe that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

                      I know you believe that.
                      So what do you believe?
                      “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by captaind View Post

                        So what do you believe?
                        Epstein killed himself.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X