That Mossad fuck is in Gitmo! /s

Comment

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

?

Comment

Uh oh, do we have a potential new poster for the long-idled Zbigniew thread?

Comment

It is suspicious though that the note they found in his cell said, "Please excuse Epstein from the rest of his life, signed Epstein's mother."

Comment

Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post
            It is suspicious though that the note they found in his cell said, "Please excuse Epstein from the rest of his life, signed Epstein's mother."

FBI raided his island today. I mean really guys they've only had years to do this and it's all finally right out in our faces they're not even trying to hide it any more. The FBI should be smashed into a thousand pieces.

Shitshow banana republic.

Comment

FBI raided his island today. I mean really guys they've only had years to do this and it's all finally right out in our faces they're not even trying to hide it any more. The FBI should be smashed into a thousand pieces.

Shitshow banana republic.
              The U.S. is neither a shitshow nor a Banana Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

The U.S. is neither a shitshow nor a Banana Republic.

There is A LOT of missing money from the last few decades and administrations.

Comment

There are many countries more poorly run than the U.S. I lived more than three years in Mexico. I love the Mexican culture and food and all my friends down there, but, when it comes to the way the country is run, the U.S. is far superior. That is not so much a knock on Mexico as it is my acknowledgement of how lucky I am to be a U.S. citizen. As Bernie might say, our country is in the top 1 percent of the 1 percent.

Comment

Working...
                  X