X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PMR9FAN View Post

Yes, you have made it clear that this is your position. I am just suggesting that perhaps the reason you are asking so many religious questions is that the Holy Spirit is working on you. Stranger things have happened. St. Paul used to persecute Christians you know ...
    Since the holy spirit is fiction, doubtful.

Im very interested in reading your reply to tlw.
    2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Ok, some good things to ponder here. I am not a philosopher, I just play one on the Chargers message board. Give me a few days to think on this ... we have some football to watch this weekend. Thanks though for the thoughtful response.
      Wow. A person on the Internet thinks the other side has good things to ponder?

I watch less football because I am no longer a Spanos fan. I try to catch the Aztecs for my sake and the Sooners for my girlfriend's sake, but that is mostly it. Check out my thread regarding what I do on Sundays in case you want to know what happens when the NFL no longer matters.
      Last edited by thelightningwill; 09-14-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Since the holy spirit is fiction, doubtful.

Im very interested in reading your reply to tlw.
        We just need to get you on a horse and then you will be the happiest of us all ....

(Yes, now I am definitely messing with you.)

GO CHARGERS

Comment

The lack of direct answers to questions asked, passive aggressive word salad, insinuating he has insight to my outlook/intentions, and continued links to dogmatic literature that rarely have any type of verifiable facts/evidence/value, do irritate me.

I press on in in the search of true things.
          Catholic Answers has a call-in show on 9-18 entitled A Rational Approach to God's Existence. In your search for true things, I suggest you listen and consider calling in. Phone 888-318-7884 at 3:00 PM Pacific.

https://www.catholic.com/audio?calendar=201909

You can listen via podcast if you don't have Catholic radio in your area.

https://www.catholic.com/audio/listen-live

Comment

Catholic Answers has a call-in show on 9-18 entitled A Rational Approach to God's Existence. In your search for true things, I suggest you listen and consider calling in. Phone 888-318-7884 at 3:00 PM Pacific.

https://www.catholic.com/audio?calendar=201909

You can listen via podcast if you don't have Catholic radio in your area.

https://www.catholic.com/audio/listen-live
            The ACA (Atheist Community of Austin) has multiple call in shows every Sunday. All excellent shows with open conversations about religion with the vast majority of theist callers.

Feel free to call with your best reasoning for your faith, evidence of god, demonstrable facts about creationism/a creator/jesus's resurrection/justification for god's instructions on slavery/facts of a world wide flood/or the catholic justifications for the crusades and the inquisition.
            2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

The NFL is an abortion. I tried turning away from the bar's TVs and got turned to salt.

Rob Gronkowski Tells Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D. That CTE Is "Fixable" Because He "Fixed" His Own https://deadspin.com/rob-gronkowski-...hat-1838128591

Comment

The ACA (Atheist Community of Austin) has multiple call in shows every Sunday. All excellent shows with open conversations about religion with the vast majority of theist callers.

Feel free to call with your best reasoning for your faith, evidence of god, demonstrable facts about creationism/a creator/jesus's resurrection/justification for god's instructions on slavery/facts of a world wide flood/or the catholic justifications for the crusades and the inquisition.
                Does this mean you aren't going to call in to the show I suggested?

I am an amateur. These are the professionals.

In your search for true things, I would think you would want to hear it from the pro's
                Last edited by PMR9FAN; 09-16-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                  The NFL is an abortion. I tried turning away from the bar's TVs and got turned to salt.

Rob Gronkowski Tells Behavioral Neuroscience Ph.D. That CTE Is "Fixable" Because He "Fixed" His Own https://deadspin.com/rob-gronkowski-...hat-1838128591
                  Rob is the Jenny McCarthy of CTE
                  2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Reminder that the show is tomorrow. You will have a chance to talk to the professionals and not a hack like me.

Comment

Working...
                    X