X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by captaind View Post

Apparently you believe that if the entire world hides for 2 months it will just die out. You are such a fool.

The difference between Trump supporters and you is that if we were asked to storm the beaches of Normandy today, we’d all volunteer to be on the front lines and you’d run and hide like a coward.
    What did your response have to do with what he posted?
    Just resorting to personal name calling? Why?
    Why are you angry?
    1A) Justin Herbert (QB) #10
    1B) Kenneth “K9” Murray (LB) #56
    4) Joshua Kelley (RB) #27
    5) Joe Reed (WR-KR) #12
    6) Alohi Gilman (DB/STA) #32
    7) K.J. Hill (WR) #84

Comment

• Originally posted by captaind View Post

Apparently you believe that if the entire world hides for 2 months it will just die out. You are such a fool.

The difference between Trump supporters and you is that if we were asked to storm the beaches of Normandy today, we’d all volunteer to be on the front lines and you’d run and hide like a coward.
      i'm not sure what/where you are being pro/ con about?.

men were sent to their death at Normandy .forced by govt to do so. those soldiers were as dumb and compliant at mask wearing stay at home losers are today..

the same thing is about to happen to us if we stay home and obey govt

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ghost View Post

You’re more likely to touch your face with a mask on than without it. I’m still wearing one, but it kills me to see people adjusting theirs all the time. May as well not even have one on. And if it’s not N95, it won’t work.
          “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

• FatAss Golf.png

The Donald J Trump 100K Golf Scramble

Comment

• Liberals are so predictable. I've been waiting for you to make this celebratory post all day.

Congratulations, you must be so proud. I hope you get your orange man now so he can never hurt you again.

“We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

Working...
              X