• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

I haven't been watching many shows. I think the last I saw complete was the Stranger Things. I didn't even really like it. I just kept watching because people kept telling me how good it was, and I just figured I was wrong. I think my main problem was most of the actors were kids, and kids just aren't very good at acting.

Oh wait. I did watch a show with my girlfriend - the new Queer Eye reality show. That was fairly entertaining. It was a good reminder that I don't have fashion sense, don't cook anything well, don't cry, can't remember the last time I used a comb, and don't know what goes in a home outside of a TV and a couch.

Comment

• Charged4Life
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Has anyone seen "Time Traveling Bong". It came out in 2016 apparently. I enjoy Sci-fi shows but haven't seen this one. It sounds funny.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post
        Has anyone seen "Time Traveling Bong". It came out in 2016 apparently. I enjoy Sci-fi shows but haven't seen this one. It sounds funny.
        It sounds like my autobiography.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Really liked Haunting Of Hill House. Ozark season 2 was awesome. Watched Mindhunter again. Great show. New Amsterdam and the Good Doctor are great.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Really liked Haunting Of Hill House. Ozark season 2 was awesome. Watched Mindhunter again. Great show. New Amsterdam and the Good Doctor are great.
            Do you have anything to do with San Diego's new football team - the San Diego Fleet?

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post
              I haven't seen it, but, in the future, I may have written it as an autobiography.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

Do you have anything to do with San Diego's new football team - the San Diego Fleet?
                I own it. jk. Great name though.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

This time a year we will typically allow a couple OT threads in the main forum. Music and TV are good topics. So ill bump this thread. If it gets no play ill move it back.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Actually pass for now. lol Sorry

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Cant wait for this. Best show ever. Which makes me think if its the greatest show of all time? Anyways this will be our GOT/TV Show Discussion Thread going forward. Its slow here during the offseason.

Joey Bosa to make appearance on 'Game of Thrones'

From Grammy-award singer Ed Sheeran to New York Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard, HBO's Game of Thrones has more than its share of celebrities making an appearance in the highly popular series.

Now, the NFL can officially add one of its own to the mix.

Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa is scheduled to make a cameo appearance in an upcoming episode of the show's final season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports

Whether Bosa will get to sing at a campfire and share a meal with Arya Stark like Sheeran did in Season 7 or be like Syndergaard hurling a spear as a member of the Lannister army while the Dothraki horde overran the overmatched force remains to be seen, though.

Also unknown at this point is when Bosa filmed his cameo. The star defensive end battled a foot injury last summer and missed all of the preseason. The injury sidelined him for most of the regular season and he didn't return until Week 11.

According to numerous previous published reports on the show, production and primary filming for the final season of the Game of Thrones began overseas in October 2017 and concluded in July 2018.

The question, however, is whether viewers outside of the U.S. not following American football will recognize the NFL's 2016 Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Nevertheless, there's no doubt Bosa has a tremendous and unique opportunity to appear in one of the world's most recognized programs regardless of his role.

And the show's popularity has extended around the NFL in recent years. As examples, New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton previously admitting he used down time to catch up on episodes; former Kansas City Chiefs quarterbacks once held weekly recap discussions; and Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy shared his views on "bending the knee" during a training camp practice.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        Formula 21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ukraine.

• Bolt-O
                        Bolt-O commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        Ukraine.
                        lol, pretty much. Soviet Moscow pretty much shit on everything in in the USSR though.

• Bolt-O
                        Bolt-O commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Chernobyl ended with a great courtroom scene and reenactment of the final hours before the explosion. If you haven't seen it, I think its a must see, probably the best miniseries made, even better than Band of Brothers. In this case, you couldn't make up a story more horrifying than reality. The current Russian government is so pissed they want to make a version that claims it was due to the Americans.
                    • 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

My avi is more relevant now!!
                      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013