• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    Thanks - he's a pretty cool (but feisty) little guy. You can't see it too well in the picture, but the whiskers on the left side of his face are white, and the ones on his right are black.

He's like a white buffalo. Except cuter.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• RobH
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Tokyo, Japan
      • University English Lecturer
      • Send PM

Good looking dog, SC. Gots to be lotsa fun to play with. I reckon he'll wear you out with his energy.

Comment

He has already worn me out with that energy, but I keep trying to teach him right & wrong. It's freaking difficult when they're so cute - but his little needle teeth and claws remind me of why I need to persist. LOL

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
          I've had god only knows how many dogs, cats, horses and other animals in my life. Country boy growing up in Hemet. Now we have a toy poodle named Sylvie, and she is the best. A lot of people don't like poodles because they're yappy and a pain in the ass, but if they're trained properly, they're amazing. I made sure to take Sylvie to obedience school when she was a puppy, and she is the best dog ever. She never yaps, and she stays put when she's told to and just really smart. Poodles aren't circus dogs because they're stupid. I'll try to add her picture.

[ATTACH]98[/ATTACH]
          I wish my Mom's little dog (a Yorkie) was as disciplined as your dog, Rob. Undisciplined dogs are a pain in the ass IMO.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

My buddy has to have his dog put to sleep tomorrow. Not my dog but still feels like someone punched me in the stomach.
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

It always does
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

14 years is a pretty great life for a dog that was spoiled from the time he was picked up at the shelter only weeks old. Him and my dog were inseparable for years. Especially since my friend owned a dog walking business and would have them together all day long.

Now they're off in dog heaven together again
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• MakoShark
                  Disgruntled
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Alabama
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                  14 years is a pretty great life for a dog that was spoiled from the time he was picked up at the shelter only weeks old. Him and my dog were inseparable for years. Especially since my friend owned a dog walking business and would have them together all day long.

Now they're off in dog heaven together again
                  I'm sure a dog lover like you has read this poem before, right?

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
                  When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
                  They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X