• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Actor Fred Willard passed away at 86......

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Actor Fred Willard passed away at 86......
      He appeared in a funny vintage SNL skit way back. Fred's character owning the "The Scotch Tape Boutique" in a mall somewhere.Sales are slow. A serious discussion ensues. Pipe smoking owner Fred Willard manages to put a positive spin on things. They all question it a little. They're all eventually encouraged by Fred Willard saying that brighter days are ahead. Tensions calm down. John Belushi goes back to reading his comic book.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

R.I.P Ken Osmond, 76, played "Eddie Haskell" on "Leave it to Beaver". He got typecast, only playing the role twice, book ending his career in the LAPD, where he retired after surviving getting hit by gunfire in a chase. One urban legend had him growing up to be John Holmes, and he testified during his disability hearings that he had to disrobe in front of internal affiars to prove otherwise.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          R.I.P Ken Osmond, 76, played "Eddie Haskell" on "Leave it to Beaver". He got typecast, only playing the role twice, book ending his career in the LAPD, where he retired after surviving getting hit by gunfire in a chase. One urban legend had him growing up to be John Holmes, and he testified during his disability hearings that he had to disrobe in front of internal affiars to prove otherwise.
          Fave Eddie Haskell episode. Wally and the Beaver invest in the stock market. Ward thinks it best that they buy conservative stocks. Eddie says..."Are you weird?" "Those stocks are for squares". "JetCo is where it's at." They go with Eddie and invest their money in JetCo, a company that rises fast and falls. Luckily, Ward had the broker sell JetCo when it fell below a certain point.
          Last edited by Caslon; 05-19-2020, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

R.I.P. Carl Reiner, 98,natural causes, comedian, actor, director, writer. Also was a wwii veteran.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

R.I.P. Charlie Daniels, 83.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

R.I.P. Ennio Morricone, 92, film composer for many spaghetti westerns, and finally got his Oscar for "The Hateful Eight". Scored The Thing, Once Upon a Time in America, The Mission, The Untouchables, Mission to Mars, Bugsy, Disclosure, In the Line of Fire, Bulworth, Ripley's Game and The Hateful Eight, as well as his masterpiece.. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Untouchables (opening theme)

The Ecstacy of Gold

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

R.I.P. Grant Imahara, 49, brain aneurysm. Formerly of the "Mythbusters" team on the Discovery Channel. Was an electrical engineer who worked in the film industry (Lucasfilm) who paired up with Kari Byron and Tory Belleci on the show. He built the "Energizer Bunny".

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

R.I.P. Representative John Lewis (D-GA), 80, Pancreatic Cancer, civil rights leader.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

R.I.P. Regis Philbin, 88, The Hardest Working Man in Television, as well as a former Navy Supply Officer. HIs first talk show gig was in San Diego on KOGO-TV back in the 60's, and took off from there.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

R.I.P. John Saxon, 83, veteran character actor, Biggest roles were in Enter the Dragon and A Nightmare on Elm Street, was in many westerns, horror movies and TV.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

R.I.P. Wilford Brimley, 85, famed character actor ("Cocoon", "The Natural", "The China Syndrome"), Marine, and pitchman for Quaker Oats, and "Diabeetus" ads and psa's for Liberty Medical.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍