Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Right now !!
    Online coupon.
    Jack in the Box.
    Two (2) free tacos with any purchase.

Burger King, you cannot compete with this.
    Thanks for the heads up. I printed one out, might print out a few more. Valid thru 9-15-2019. Just Google "jack in the box free tacos coupon."
    For an economical low costing lunch, I buy 2 tacos and a regular cheeseburger and a cup of water. Not a bad cheap combo.

Edit: I printed out a dozen of them, even tho I think you're only allowed to use it once. (One coupon per visit per customer?) Vague on that. There are 3 Jack in the Boxes near me, so I plan on using all the coupons, maybe numerous times at the same place providing the guy at the register is a different guy.

Not sure what went wrong with BK and their attempt at fried tacos.

Just to make sure to crush BK... JAck in the Box has suddenly released free taco coupons (as stated earlier).

Jack wants to remain king of textured vegetable protein fried tacos. Their new coupons see to that.
    Jack in the Box wants you to love their taco from way back, you get two free tacos with any order thru 9-16. . Hehe, they intend to rule with that 70's taco

BK. If only you gave customers what you showed in your taco ads. You did not.
    Last edited by Caslon; 07-23-2019, 04:30 AM.

Comment

I finally got some of these today, and here's the review. Much like was mentioned, the meat looked like it was just a thin burger patty cut in half. Mine had shredded cheese, so I'm guessing that the store putting cheese slices on there probably ran out or didn't have shredded cheese yet (?)... Overall, it tasted VERY similar to a Jack in the Box taco but the sauce on it seemed sweeter and not as good as Jack's. They threw in a couple of sauce packets - I'm guessing it's the same sauce they put on the taco, because I tried some of it, hated it, and threw them away. Overall, they weren't horrible, but if I want tacos like this again, I'll wait until I'm drunk and go to Jack in the Box instead.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Caslon
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        I finally got some of these today, and here's the review. Much like was mentioned, the meat looked like it was just a thin burger patty cut in half. Mine had shredded cheese, so I'm guessing that the store putting cheese slices on there probably ran out or didn't have shredded cheese yet (?)... Overall, it tasted VERY similar to a Jack in the Box taco but the sauce on it seemed sweeter and not as good as Jack's. They threw in a couple of sauce packets - I'm guessing it's the same sauce they put on the taco, because I tried some of it, hated it, and threw them away. Overall, they weren't horrible, but if I want tacos like this again, I'll wait until I'm drunk and go to Jack in the Box instead.

Meat ! you got meat? I hardly got any!

"Participation may vary."
        Last edited by Caslon; 07-23-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

You asked for it:
          Defatted Soy Grits, Worcestersire Sauce, etc. Hehe, "Natural Flavors" (must be the secret ingredients) .

"Taco, Regular Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour,
          Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached
          Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt,
          Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder,
          Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste,
          Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic
          Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent)
          thanks for that, I think. What I really used to like was Jack in the Box fish sandwiches on my way home after bar closing time.
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

You asked for it:
            Defatted Soy Grits, Worcestersire Sauce, etc. Hehe, "Natural Flavors" (must be the secret ingredients) .

"Taco, Regular Filling Ingredients: Beef, Chicken, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour,
            Caramel Color), Defatted Soy Grits, Seasoning (Chili Pepper, Corn Maltodextrin, Spices, Bleached
            Enriched Wheat Flour [Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid], Salt,
            Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Proteins, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder,
            Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Succinic Acid), Salt, Tomato Paste,
            Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic
            Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent)
            That entire list of ingredients is pure shite.

Sugar, preservatives, sodium, isolated
            compounds, hormone imbalancing ingredients, gmo's.

I'll have four tacos...two coupons here.
            Last edited by wu-dai clan; 07-28-2019, 06:10 AM.
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Caslon
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

That entire list of ingredients is pure shite.

Sugar, preservatives, sodium, isolated
              compounds, hormone imbalancing ingredients, gmo's.

I'll have four tacos...two coupons here.
              I printed out 20 coupons good until 9-14. I print them in b&w. They're in my glove compartment. I usually order a regular cheeseburger because you have to order something with the coupon. $3.23 for two tacos and a cheeseburger, water (free). All perfectly legal. Cheap. Sometimes I order two regular cheeseburgers. I think Jack in the Box came out with this promo to crush BK's attempt at their fried taco shell 99 cent taco fail.

Jack in the Box textured vegetable protein major fast food chain heart clogging unhealthy fried tacos, mmmm. When will Taco Bell get an oil fryer?
              Last edited by Caslon; 08-01-2019, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍