First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    I'll go get some for lunch today and add my review. I don't know why, but I love those fake ass Jack in the Box tacos.
    Jack's tacos and egg rolls are delicious. None up here as with most food places.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    I'll go get some for lunch today and add my review. I don't know why, but I love those fake ass Jack in the Box tacos.
    Oh man the grease. That orange stain on the tortilla. Thats like crack juice. Bendable chewy tacos mmmmmm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• bartman83642
    replied
    Hadn't tried them and already saw some pretty bad reviews so I don't expect that I will. Reminds me of a couple years ago they rolled out hot dogs for the 4th of July for a limited time. Got a hot dog that must have just been the cheapest ones available. Seemed like it was probably microwaved for about 15 secs as it wasn't heated through and put on a stale bun with extremely limited condiments. After that I decided not to try any more limited time promos for BK.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    I think they are meant to be eaten wasted. Or really stoned. Ill tell you what...i took down at least a million J Bone tacos back in the day. That was football fuel. lol I dont touch this stuff now.

Leave a comment:

• Caslon
    started a topic Tried Burger Kings $1 Taco ?

Tried Burger Kings $1 Taco ?

I recently did. The BK store I went to had the worst major fast food chain fried taco I've ever eaten. A few bits of hamburger that were fried to a burnt black color. Salsa added that is just jarred store bought salsa. A slice of cheese at the bottom. I'm not sure if it was the cooks fault or what. There must have been only a quarter teaspoon of ground beef at the most, and it was burnt !!! I had them make it over and it was the exact same thing. It was light years from the way the BK ads depict them. Jack In the Box tacos aren't that authentic either, but they put BK's $1 taco to shame. I can see why they're available for a limited time. Check out this pic of BK's TV ad. Plenty of beef with shredded cheese. Looks OK. This is not what you get. Totally deceptive advertising.

Untitled.jpg
Working...
X