• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

I know all you hard sons of bitches will laugh at me for this. But this chick just kills me. Im missing my daughter. Missing my cousin who died a few years ago. She looked just like Annie.

Comment

• Stormbringer
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2019
      • Here
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I know all you hard sons of bitches will laugh at me for this. But this chick just kills me. Im missing my daughter. Missing my cousin who died a few years ago. She looked just like Annie.

No one should laugh at you. It's a beautiful song. If I posted what was on my playlist these days, it would easily be 3-to-1 mellow music. I still love my hardrock/metal when I'm in the mood, but like many, the older I get the more I lean toward softer music; whether it's newer stuff or just great old songs from my youth.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stormbringer View Post

No one should laugh at you. It's a beautiful song. If I posted what was on my playlist these days, it would easily be 3-to-1 mellow music. I still love my hardrock/metal when I'm in the mood, but like many, the older I get the more I lean toward softer music; whether it's newer stuff or just great old songs from my youth.
        Right on. Im kind of a big EDM guy in addition to metal, synthwave and reggae. I first saw her performing for Above and Beyond unplugged. She just has a really chill tone. Mellows me out.

Comment

• bartman83642
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

image.jpeg

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

Fleet you ever heard of Nightwish? Someone recommended them to me. It's not bad, but something is missing. Maybe that's why they have a turnstile at lead singer.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
              Fleet you ever heard of Nightwish? Someone recommended them to me. It's not bad, but something is missing. Maybe that's why they have a turnstile at lead singer.
              Yes. Very popular Finnish band. Not a huge fan of female metal singers. Not a huge fan of them. From Finland i really love Amorphis. The last 2 albums have been amazing. But its harsh and clean vocals. Not everyone cup of tea. But they are a very spiritual metal band. Children of Bodom might be the popular form that region. That whole nordic metal thing is amazing to me. Some of it pretty heavy. Ensiferum is another

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Talk about ancient songdome.
                ...Quicksilver. "What ya gonna do about me..." "I smoke marijuana..."

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWhat About Me? (Remastered) · Quicksilver Messenger ServiceClassic Mastersâ„— 1970 Capitol Records, LLCReleased on:...
                Last edited by Caslon; 08-17-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Yes. Very popular Finnish band. Not a huge fan of female metal singers. Not a huge fan of them. From Finland i really love Amorphis. The last 2 albums have been amazing. But its harsh and clean vocals. Not everyone cup of tea. But they are a very spiritual metal band. Children of Bodom might be the popular form that region. That whole nordic metal thing is amazing to me. Some of it pretty heavy. Ensiferum is another
                  So is this considered symphonic metal?
                  They are kind of mixing a lot of elements from different genres here.
                  Some of it reminds me of like Evereve during the Bride Wears Black era.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post

So is this considered symphonic metal?
                    They are kind of mixing a lot of elements from different genres here.
                    Some of it reminds me of like Evereve during the Bride Wears Black era.
                    I think so.

I do like Lacuna Coil a little bit. Both male and female. I completely forgot about The Great Discord. Sofia is a freak. She sometimes sings with Magna Carta Cartel. One of my favorite swedish bands. They started the band Ghost. Well 3 of the guys did. Tobias has remained in Ghost.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• thelightningwill
                        Go Aztecs and Pads
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Been listening to covers of J.S. Bach pieces. I feel like he is going to be a star some day.

Comment

• Caslon
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

Smut

This is "Morning will come - Spirit" by jdc1 on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Last edited by Caslon; 08-24-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍