• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thelightningwill
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Dont lie. You know every detail of the bolts. lol
    Nope. I am being honest. I no longer avoid watching and no longer hate, but I rarely watch anyway. Other than the Gordon holdout, I don't know much.

Oh. I know last year the Spanoses were in the playoffs. I saw them play against somebody. Don't ask me who. I didn't pay attention. I didn't care. I thought maybe I would hate, but I didn't. I was bored with it.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Dont lie. You know every detail of the bolts. lol

Leave a comment:

• thelightningwill
    started a topic What I am doing Sunday

What I am doing Sunday

Week 1

I think my friends and I will be going to a local bar to eat salmon, take some edibles, and watch whatever NFL is on. Maybe we will see the Cardinals and whomever they are playing? Other than the QB, I don't think I could name a Cardinal. Is Fitzgerald still playing? No need to answer because I don't care. The only players I hope to see are the Giants runningback and Rashaad Penny. Go Penny!

As far as the Spanoses go, I am not sure who is left. I know Rivers, Bosa, and what's-his-face, the linebacker, are there. Gates? Maybe Allen? Does that corner who always got hurt still play? I hope, for y'all's sake, none of the old o'linemen are still around. Anyway, good luck to you.

Working...
X