• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Tomorrow morning, we are going to the gym. After that, I got some take-home work to get done. After the latest haboob, I am thinking I might also need to get my car washed.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Gym done. Work done. Showered up. Still sober. Looks like I am roped into going to a sports bar this morning because some friends and my girlfriend want to watch the Cardinals game. Hopefully something less boring than the NFL will be on for me to look at. I am going to try to bet on the ponies, which, for some reason, is legal at one bar chain here in Phoenix. If I can't figure out how to do it on the cheap, getting high and figuring out where the conversation is will keep me busy. I was shamed into giving up the vape pen, so, for excursions off my girlfriend's property, I am back to using edibles. That means I will be higher than I am used to. Paying attention to the first Cardinals game was impossible enough; now I might just be confused enough to think I am watching some football movie like The Replacements or Necessary Roughness. Anybody remember the HBO show, First and 10, with that Ogre dude from Revenge of the Nerds?
      Last edited by thelightningwill; 09-15-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

We went to a different bar. No ponies. Cardinals lost to somebody. Nobody cared. Nobody cared about any of the morning games. They all sucked. Good deal on Guinness and salmon though.

Comment

Working...
        X