• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Both of you bring up great points. I'm encouraged by that.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Here's Strieber's alien abduction experience (first 21 minutes or so of the video)...

Whitley Strieber, a well-known author, recounts his alien abduction experiences that eventually lead to his best selling book, Communion. This video does a f...

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
        Here's Strieber's alien abduction experience (first 21 minutes or so of the video)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5bEgfYfCII
        I'm extremely familiar with his story and have read Communion.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          I'm extremely familiar with his story and have read Communion.

I'm impressed with his composure over this issue. I see him in interviews and not only does Strieber not appear rattled over it, but he doesn't show any bitterness either. That's a real good sign IMO.

I read Communion back when it came out but forgot a lot. Do you recall how he went on with his life and harbor no ill will of the aliens? He actually seemed to look forward to sunsequent alien visits while he was at that NY cabin. Wow. He's either super spiritual or he's dissociated.

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
            I'm impressed with his composure over this issue. I see him in interviews and not only does Strieber not appear rattled over it, but he doesn't show any bitterness either. That's a real good sign IMO.

I read Communion back when it came out but forgot a lot. Do you recall how he went on with his life and harbor no ill will of the aliens? He actually seemed to look forward to sunsequent alien visits while he was at that NY cabin. Wow. He's either super spiritual or he's dissociated.
            It's been a loooong time since I've read it, but I do remember being stunned about how he could continue on with that having happened to him.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

I think what's ultra important is having an open mind towards this phenomenon and seeking to learn whatever we can. That way the disclosure part won't be so shocking and traumatizing I'm guessing (and hoping).

The disclosure may already be in effect in a few countries such as France, China, and the UK.

and this...

Here's the Canadian Defense Minister...

DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS: http://downvids.com/Hon. Paul Hellyer - Minister of National DefenseTestified knowing of 4 Alien races actively visitin...

And Richard Dolan on disclosure...

Excellent recent livestream, fantastic 20 min update thx Rich https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVu4LhSb07ohttps://www.youtube.com/@CitizenHearinghttps://richa...

something about abductions...

Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 09-19-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• RobH
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Tokyo, Japan
                • University English Lecturer
                • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                This would be a good read for you Alex.

Chariots of the Gods
                by Erich Von Daniken
                Check out Gods of the New Millennium by Alan F. Alford. Some interesting theories.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
                  Check out Gods of the New Millennium by Alan F. Alford. Some interesting theories.
                  Thank you Rob! that is available free online...

It's very educational to read this as I could never challenge my Anthropology professor on our origins with good arguments. She hated Von Daniken. i mean hated. ha

But I do recall at least one other student in that Anthro class was a huge Zecharia Sitchin devotee. and I was blown away with that because I'd listen to Art Bell's show and several people would call in to talk about his (Sitchin) books. I didn't know what to think but I remembered his name. So my reaction to this student sharing her interest with me personally in Sitchin? I laughed uncontrollably. Fuck. I really wasn't laughing at her - although you may have a tough time convincing her of that. I couldn't stop laughing because I had a fellow "alternative" student (and Art Bell fan) in my midst at a fucking Anthroplogy class! It just seemed too comical to me. I was so giddy inside that this was happening. I really tried to relay this to her. I hope she got it. haha

Edit: After thinking about it more and remembering, I think it's just the enormity of the subject (aliens breeding and seeding us and so forth) that made me giddy with that girl upon her telling me she read Sitchin's books. The enormity of this subject does silly things to people. Maybe you guys have a different take on the effect of this stuff?
                  Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 09-21-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• KarlC
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

I checked out History Channel's Ancient Aliens, but not for the reason you might think.

The problem I had with the show was the whole "might" "could" "possibly" "can" "maybe" stuff.

The part about the show I actually enjoyed was when they threw in truth. Scientifically, verifiable truth.

The episode about ancient stone construction was especially good.

Don't get me wrong: some alien encounter stories sound like they can't be disproven, but until we have for-real proof, it's all anecdotal.
                    I believe there's life on other planets and moons, too, but we have no proof as of yet.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                      Im not saying it was aliens...
                      Originally posted by KarlC View Post
                      Ancient Aliens
                      The problem I had with the show was the whole "might" "could" "possibly" "can" "maybe" stuff.
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

The science is more implied in the Ancient Alien series. It's showing you structures and asking you how ancient peoples could have made such things when modern civilization would have trouble duplicating them with vastly better technology.

I made a comment saying I preferred Scott Wolter's "America Unearthed " over "Ancient Aliens" because Wolters will attempt to duplicate something when applicable to rule in/out the possibility of an artifact or structure being man-made. But the difference with Wolter's show is he deals with things much lass cumbersome than the Ancient Aliens show. Ancient Aliens will ask you how the hell Machu Picchu was made as well as all the humongous slabs of finely carved monoliths and pyramids all over the world.

I guess you either buy what people tell you about older civilizations having more time to build things and therefore they'll eventually make something beyond today's technology or you have to ask HOW? I happen to think people couldn't have quarried the stones for these structures - given their technology - and moved them so many miles. The structures are too damn huge. So where does that leave us? You have to consider other things it would seem. If the people did have a hand in those pyramids/monoliths etc... then I don't see how they could not have been helped by someone that had the means to quarry, cut, move, and place those structures. That's my take. So basically, Ancient Aliens requires one to read between the lines more than a more science in your face show led by a forensic geologist such as America Unearthed.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

This might interest some...

Comment

Working...