• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

UFO and Aliens

Does anyone have any interest in this field? Have you seen flying saucers or UFO lights? Personally I never have seen a flying saucer but I have seen something I could not explain. I've been watching various youtube clips and speakers on this subject of late. The one thing that stands out is just how much I don't know. And this shit is fucking huge. Very huge. I've been slow to consider the UFO/Alien subject of much importance...until recently. Man, when you do open up to the implications of UFO's/Aliens and what it means for human beings it makes you a different person. It's hard for me to grasp. I mean when I sit back and reflect on things associated with this field...such as the possibility that we all could be hybrids from certain alien races and that they are interferring with our nuclear devices (missile silos). That kind of stuff.

Anyways, here's my personal favorite UFOligist (Richard Dolan is being interviewed by a radio guy) sitting down for a chat about lots of things (aliens included). If you input his name at youtube.com you'll get many fascinating talks from him strictly about aliens and the implications of there existence in our history and present. Stanton Friedman is another very good presenter on this subject. Linda Howe is another interesting person on this stuff. But she's more about the animal mutilations.

This shit (the world) is blowing my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH1v2JnaYDc Dolan makes his appearance around the 32 minute mark.

edit: Just had to add that my heart goes out to the people of Phoenix that saw that bizarre triangle shaped UFO float slowly over their city in 1997 (it actually went into New Mexico as well but more people saw it in Phoenix) and still have no answers to this day. Could you fucking imagine what that has to do to those folks world view? Wow. I really feel for them.
    Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 09-24-2014, 09:20 PM.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Television sitcom families are all aliens. No way those are supposed to be real.
      And plastic tits are aliens too.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

This is a good question and answer session with Dolan.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Alex, you know where I stand on the subject. I've never seen anything either, but I'd rather believe that we have millions of people who have, rather than having millions of people who are just crazy. I also can't think that we're completely
          alone in this massive universe. If you consider that our sun is a star, and there are lots of stars, there has to be conditions on another planet somewhere that could facilitate life on it.

For the skeptics, I always say - we don't even know of all of the species on our own planet - how can you know definitively that there's nothing else out in the universe?

Comment

• Coachmarkos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • SoDak
            • Technology Director
            • Send PM

I've never met one.
            "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Im not saying it was aliens...
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                Alex, you know where I stand on the subject. I've never seen anything either, but I'd rather believe that we have millions of people who have, rather than having millions of people who are just crazy. I also can't think that we're completely
                alone in this massive universe. If you consider that our sun is a star, and there are lots of stars, there has to be conditions on another planet somewhere that could facilitate life on it.

For the skeptics, I always say - we don't even know of all of the species on our own planet - how can you know definitively that there's nothing else out in the universe?
                I understand where the skeptics are coming from. At least I think I do. This shit is so big it has a tendency to fuck with your world paradigm. We were taught one thing about the world and then there's this stuff. It can be too overwhelming to accept so we stay in denial in spite of all the evidence and witnesses.

Comment

• MakoShark
                  Disgruntled
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Alabama
                  • Send PM

This would be a good read for you Alex.

Chariots of the Gods
                  by Erich Von Daniken
                  sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                    This would be a good read for you Alex.

Chariots of the Gods
                    by Erich Von Daniken

oh yeah. I remember that. There's so many structures on this planet that are just confounding. You just go WTF? How'd that get here (especially at the time it did)?

The implications of it all is the wild card. Why are they here? What do they want? And the answer appears to be - at least in part - that they want to (re)populate certain planets with alien-human hybrids. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they'd just ask us when they seek eggs from women or semen from men. The abductees have to be so heavily traumatized and they don't get a lot of sympathy or compassion from us. Whitely Streiber (author of Communion) said he had a probe put up his ass for purposes of eliciting semen and so many people laughed at him after he told his story. Laughed. A guy gets fucking raped by aliens and the best we can do is laugh? That's such trauma that it's difficult for me to contemplate (abduction - aliens - rape...the trifecta).

And guess what. I almost (almost) prefer people didn't believe in or think aliens were real. Why? Because it's so damn injurious to a person's paradigm. It ruins your concept of what you used to think was reality. That's shattering for lots of people. And if a mass disclosure is ever made by significant world leader(s) - along with perhaps an alien species (oh yeah, there's more than just one!) presenting themselves to the world (out of their ship in front of a large audience) then look out. Anything can happen at that point. All of a sudden you would be wondering how safe the aliens that are recognized as real truly are. And are there unsafe species of aliens (see abductions)? Another thing that could happen after disclosure could and most likely would be a revolution from the people. After decades of being lied to by their government in regards to this subject folks might wonder what else are they hiding? The fact that the government not only couldn't prevent it's people from being abducted by alien species but that they lied about the aliens presence might be that trigger. I see a lot of violence happening after a disclosure scenario. The panic and resentment towards the government fueled with the overwhelming sudden realization that aliens are real would do it. Equilibrium and previous mind sets along with pre-existing spiritual/religious schemas serving the notion of civilization would all be in danger of being discarded for uncontrollable mass rage. If it comes out that aliens seeded this planet what does that do for all the deeply religious folks faith ( who are their gods really)? Seems as though it could break them down to the core. I think this subject is that big. So do you work on accepting the fact of aliens now or do you wait until you're forced to accept after disclosure...and thereby run the risk of participating (getting caught up in the rage because heretofore you were a non-believer) in mass revolutionary violence? This is not a fun subject to consider.

Frankly, if all any alien species wanted to do was look over us and ask us for our eggs and semen I'd be fine with that. At least I think I would. Of course, I'd also want to know more about the aliens that are the other half of the human-alien hybrid. Is it a loving or war-like species? Is that too simple? They would probably need to present information that would explain why they were taking us before and admit that that was not the right way to go about things (for us).

Anyways, I had to say what was on my mind about this stuff. And if y'all don't want to believe this is real, go right ahead. If I had kids I can see why that option might be especially appealing.
                    Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 09-19-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• MakoShark
                      Disgruntled
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Alabama
                      • Send PM

The Conquistadors and the Aztecs comes to mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                        The Conquistadors and the Aztecs comes to mind.
                        For sure. One thing that's always made me think that there was more going on than we know - pyramids. How did pyramids suddenly start getting built all over the world - around the same time - by civilizations that had no possible way of communicating
                        with each other or traveling to those other places to get the idea to build their own? How / why are there runways built high on mountains before the airplane was even invented? Why are there giant drawings on the Earth, only visible from the sky before
                        mankind had any way of seeing them (look up Nazca lines)? There's too many questions and unknowns.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍