Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    Warning: Use of deadly force is authorized beyond this point.

You go first,
    Exactly
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• bartman83642
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Well, if that is the case I hope the aliens remembered to bring a copy of their book, 'To Serve Man'.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post

Well, if that is the case I hope the aliens remembered to bring a copy of their book, 'To Serve Man'.
        Thats a Twilight Zone episode right? Loved that show as a kid. Used to watch the marathon every year. I think it was on New Years. Some Holliday. Ive heard good things about the new TZ.

Comment

• bartman83642
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Thats a Twilight Zone episode right? Loved that show as a kid. Used to watch the marathon every year. I think it was on New Years. Some Holliday. Ive heard good things about the new TZ.
          Yeah, that is the one! A great episode for sure.

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Best UFO series TV episode for me was about some small Polynesian island where a group of inhabitants observed a space craft hovering near them. They could see figures standing on top of the craft.

Some of the inhabitants waved at the aliens, and the aliens waved back !!!! It's cool to think that these alien visitors weren't so far evolved above us as to only collect our DNA, anal probe us, and be off.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

I'm listening to Bob Lazar episode of Joe Rogan right now.

I'm skeptical going in. But I at least know that.
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
                I'm listening to Bob Lazar episode of Joe Rogan right now.

I'm skeptical going in. But I at least know that.
                I refer you to my earlier reply post about Bob Bizzare, err... Lazar.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

RIP Art Bell.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    RIP Art Bell.
                    The aliens took him home?

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

"Ancient Aliens" TV show's paid participants will throw in on anything ...hehe...anything. I understand about keeping an open mind, but these guys will entertain anything while getting well paid to do so. To me that show is kinda junk. It's hard to swallow anything they say when they swallow and ponder anything and everything, for a buck.

Another TV series on my exploitive radar is the recently "UFO's:Uncovering the Truth". A series where the "gang" (a few guys) travel across the USA finding anyone with a UFO story. They find some obscure old geezer who was at some military base long ago willing to tell his tale. That supposedly makes the show more credible and exciting. Not. Basically, that show is about getting viewers reeled in until the next commercial break. The producers try very hard to make it seem other than a cash grab with "UFO's" in the show's title. The show is kinda obvious what it's doing. Generating cash for the producers off the UFO hype . I'm not surprised. A buck is out there to be made.

What annoys me is that shows like that should be on the Travelogue Channel, and not make their way to the Discovery Channel or the History Channel.

"On this weeks episode the gang travels to Texas to investigate and interview someone who..." (UFO related). Gimme a break,

It's not that hard for producers to find somebody, anybody. Producers do that all the time...it's how they make their living. Ask the producers of the Jerry Springer show.
                      Last edited by Caslon; 08-06-2019, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

The real identity of the so-called aliens are Fallen Angels.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                          "Ancient Aliens" TV show's paid participants will throw in on anything ...hehe...anything. I understand about keeping an open mind, but these guys will entertain anything while getting well paid to do so. To me that show is kinda junk. It's hard to swallow anything they say when they swallow and ponder anything and everything, for a buck.

Another TV series on my exploitive radar is the recently "UFO's:Uncovering the Truth". A series where the "gang" (a few guys) travel across the USA finding anyone with a UFO story. They find some obscure old geezer who was at some military base long ago willing to tell his tale. That supposedly makes the show more credible and exciting. Not. Basically, that show is about getting viewers reeled in until the next commercial break. The producers try very hard to make it seem other than a cash grab with "UFO's" in the show's title. The show is kinda obvious what it's doing. Generating cash for the producers off the UFO hype . I'm not surprised. A buck is out there to be made.

What annoys me is that shows like that should be on the Travelogue Channel, and not make their way to the Discovery Channel or the History Channel.

"On this weeks episode the gang travels to Texas to investigate and interview someone who..." (UFO related). Gimme a break,

It's not that hard for producers to find somebody, anybody. Producers do that all the time...it's how they make their living. Ask the producers of the Jerry Springer show.
                          It is a TV show should be the first clue....lol....."could it be?"
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X