• Aug 2017
    • Send PM

the fat lady just sang!!!

Comment

• Charged4Life
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

i can't blame Lynn for not having any quality full-time running backs on the roster. Ekeler appears good and instinctive - and most importantly he cares - but he's too small to be a workhorse. I can't even mention that other guys name. Sick of him. We actually traded up in the first round to get him. Wow.

Comment

• Jagged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Omaha, Nebraska
        • Send PM

I don't know how much input McCoy had on the game plan, but I'm sure Wiz is very capable of implementing one on his own. This offense can't seem to find a rhythm or an Identity and it almost looks like a battle of philosophies between Wiz and Lynn. I could be completely wrong in that assessment, but it's the only reason I can think of as to why this offense would regress from last year when the offensive line looks to be playing better and you have a full compliment of weapons.

Comment

• Attack
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2017
          • Send PM

After thinking about the loss, there is plenty of blame to spread around, as usual, and most of it goes on the coaching staff. The special teams was unprepared.....again. The offense in the 4th quarter was brutal, especially the playcalling. Lynn can't be conservative. He needed to win that game, not play not to lose. By Rivers' postgame comments, it seemed that he really wanted a chance to pass to get a first down, which would have ended the game, but was a team guy and didn't throw the coaches under the bus for calling running plays. McCoy was killed for repeatedly turtling up, and now Lynn has done the same thing in a critical game and I'm calling him out for doing it. Rivers did throw the pick at the end, but Benjamin has to fight for the ball more and do whatever it takes to break up the Int if he can't catch it. I think the D was gassed by that point in the game, anyway, so it would have been difficult to stop Jax from kicking a gamewinning field goal.

Comment

• OhioBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

All party's involved name Lynn, Whisenhut, Rivers, Gordon, T. Williams. Something has been off all year with the offense I blame coaches for being predictable and conservative in play calling I don't know who gets more blame Lynn or Whiz. Rivers is slowing down and maybe he played through a concussion Sunday, but Rivers completion percentage has gone done he has only been 60% or better in 3 of the 9 games played. Gordon I don't think he is as bad as people think, but he has had plays where he hasn't ran hard, and lastly Tyrell Williams for unknown reason has regressed, it seem like he worked hard last year to take advantage of his opportunity to start, did success from last season go to his head, he is not the same player.

The D has improved and has some break downs in some instances, but when we needed stops they have come up big. The offense this year is not good.

Comment

Working...
            X