• Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    Los Angeles Chargers 27, Seattle Seahawks 23

4:05 p.m. ET (CBS) | CenturyLink Field (Seattle)

A lot of people chalked this up as an easy Chargers win back in August. Not so easy now, eh? Most surprising team in the NFL: Seahawks, hands down. Then maybe the Chiefs, because of MVP-to-be(?) Patrick Mahomes. Seattle is a respectable 4-3, something that was predicted by precisely no one. The defense ranks fourth in points per game allowed, also predicted by precisely no one. Meanwhile, the Bolts have dropped just two games, both to top-flight quarterbacks in Mahomes and Jared Goff. That said, their wins have come against Josh Allen, C.J. Beathard, Derek Carr, Baker Mayfield and Marcus Mariota. Meet Russell Wilson, who has played very well this season without taking off out of the pocket much. Where the Chargers are lighting it up: chunk rushing plays. They are getting 10 yards or more on 20 percent of their runs. That's an astronomical figure, and might be the difference against a team that allows 4.5 yard per carry.
    Seahawks have beat the murders row of qbs named Prescott, Bradford, Carr and Stafford. Its not exactly the list it used to be. Theyve also lost Keenum, Trubisky and Goff. Rivers is better than all of them.
    Last edited by Budsman; 11-02-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

This will be a great test on the road. Win this and we have a good chance at 8-3 or 9-2 imo. We have to play our game. If Gordon is out it worries me a bit. We didnt really commit to Ekeler enough in London and need to put him in for more snaps to keep their D honest. Ek can take 20 carries imo with mixing in the rook too if no Gordon. Keep Wilson off the field and keep our passing game deep shots should open up the mid field for Allen imo...i expect a big game from him.

ourr D needs to stop the run game #1 and get to Wilson some...DJ needs to be let loose on him a few times.

best test since we have been on our run of wins. Get the W coach.

Comment

• JRobinson
        LA Rams Faithful
        • Sep 2018
        • Minor League Umpire
        • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Good luck to you... against my favorite former Charger.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

The Los Angeles Chargers will welcome back Melvin Gordon on Sunday after the star running back missed the team's previous game with a hamstring injury.

ESPN's Adam Schefter, citing a source, reported that Gordon will face the Seattle Seahawks after the injury had kept him out of the team's Week 7 win against the Tennessee Titans in London
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
              Charger Fan till the end
              • Jun 2013
              • North Carolina
              • Send PM

And he rushed for over 100 today...very glad hes back.

Comment

Working...
              X