Clear All
  • Big Dog
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

December 2nd

Chiefs 40
    Raiders 33

It is a tad more likely to occur, odds wise, than Powerball ... also the Chiefs have not looked the same since the Raiders game and have lost 2 in a row ... KC looks a tiny bit worried

Comment

• Boltimore
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Naples, FL
      • Retired
      • Send PM

OK, someone help me out here... In the history of the NFL, are there not designed plays that take advantage of a collapsed OLine? Like done even on purpose? If it's obvious that your OLine can't hold for a conventional gameplan, there must be a set of plays that take advantage rather than a disadvantage of that. ,Sorry, I'm just reflecting and speculating on a Beakshit rematch.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post
        OK, someone help me out here... In the history of the NFL, are there not designed plays that take advantage of a collapsed OLine? Like done even on purpose? If it's obvious that your OLine can't hold for a conventional gameplan, there must be a set of plays that take advantage rather than a disadvantage of that. ,Sorry, I'm just reflecting and speculating on a Beakshit rematch.
        Priest Holmes and the KC Queefs did some good shit like this on us a few years ago..

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post
          You'd think our screen game would take advantage of this.

This time of year you need to be able to run the ball and stop the run, especially if you plan on winning 3 road games in the cold.

I hope we run the ball well on Denver if anything to re-instill some confidence in our OL.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Collapsing Oline touchdown play!
            nice.
            awaiting Freak approval....
            G-Ro knows.