• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers Round Table: Grading the Chargers 2017 Draft

The staff give their grades for the Chargers 2017 draft The 2017 NFL Draft has come and gone... After the three days of madness, what do the staff here at BFTB think of the haul the Los Angeles Chargers took with their seven picks? Jamie Sewell: F- because they didn't take Mahomes. Seriously, though, I think this was a really good draft for the Chargers, and the fact that the most annoyed I was over the three days wasn't even at their pick (God, I hate the Chiefs) is a good sign. I think I'm giving this a B+. I didn't love the Williams pick, but he's not a bad player, and Telesco KILLED it with Lamp and Feeney. They were both awesome value, and with those two plus Tuerk being healthy and Okung, the Chargers have completely revamped by far the worst position on the team. I liked the King pick and don't know enough yet on the other three to comment. Overall, though? Telesco and crew did a damn fine job. Now leave me alone so I can cry about Mahomes some more.Matthew Stanley: I give this draft a solid B. Th

More...
Working...
X