• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers ‘sell out’ some Training Camp practices

Chargers fans that are used to attending the team’s Training Camp practices are in for some new policies this year. I woke up this morning and realized that I had not yet made plans to attend Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp practices. I’ve attended Chargers Training Camp practices for six consecutive years and it’s a tradition that I enjoy, so I checked the schedule to see when and where the open practices would be.
    This is what greeted me: “Standing Room Only”? That’s new. I’ve never heard of the team selling tickets to their preseason practices before. Although, it’s worth noting that the first weekend practice is the most packed practice ever year.
    I did some investigating, and the “tickets” appear to be free. Also, you don’t need a ticket to enter the practice, just to guarantee yourself a seat.
    But what’s this? Hopefully there’s some unofficial (and free) parking nearby, because having people pay to park to see a practice is worse than forcing people to reserve a seat to

More...
Working...
X