• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers @ Jets: Six Defensive Observations

I get it; no one is overjoyed with a 14-7 win over the lowly Jets. The Los Angeles Chargers were sluggish, sloppy and didn’t execute well for most of the game, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t some positives to be taken from a key road victory. And, now that we’ve all had time to digest what we watched, this seems like as good a time as any to talk about some of the details from the game that could carry over into Sunday’s tilt with the Oakland Raiders of Las Vegas.
    The truth is, there were some positive performances on both sides of the ball; a couple of which came from somewhat unlikely contributors. We’ve already discussed the offensive side of the ball, so let’s take a look at some of my defensive observations from Sunday’s game…
    Korey Toomer was the best linebacker on the field. He was decisive, played fast and generally finished when he found himself in position to do so, recording seven tackles, a sack, two and a half tackles for loss, a forced fumble and a quarterback hit in his limited action. I

More...
Working...
X