• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Melvin Gordon: ‘I’ll be ready’ for Chargers’ season finale

As Los Angeles Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn tries to slow-play the situation, Melvin Gordon is confident he’ll be available for Week 17.According to Eric D. Williams of ESPN, Lynn said the running back remains day-to-day but will play if he’s healthy. Gordon, on the other hand, isn’t here for doubt.“I’m good. I’ll be ready on Sunday.”Gordon may be limited in some capacity, especially since backup Austin Ekeler returned to full participation in practice Wednesday, per ESPN’s Paul Gutierrez. Ekeler only played on special teams in Week 16 even after a left ankle injury ended Gordon’s day.But we’re probably going to see plenty of Gordon against the Oakland Raiders. Excluding a scenario that includes ties, Los Angeles has two ways to reach the playoffs.If the Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals, the Chargers only need a Tennessee Titans loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars to earn a wild-card berth. However, if the Ravens lose, Los Angeles will require a Titans loss and Buffalo Bills loss to the Miami Dol

More...
Working...
X