• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Odell Beckham Jr. seemingly responds to Ray Lewis on IG

On Monday, former NFL player Ray Lewis ticked a lot of people off by dragging Odell Beckham Jr. through the mud discussing religion on FS1’s “The Herd” with Colin Cowherd. Specifically, Lewis took aim at OBJ, accusing him of abandoning God, which is why (in Lewis’ mind) Beckham Jr. is dealing with off-field stuff.“Where there’s no God, there’s chaos. Odell has removed God from his life. This is a kid who grew up under the covenant of who God really is. And everything he’s doing, he’s crying out for help. We have a lot of people reporting about it, but it’s always been the duty of elders to go back to help him. So that’s why I raised my hand. I told him ‘I’m here. Whatever you need.’”Lewis also said, “I don’t care about religion, I’m talking about a foundation. When your foundation is disturbed, when everything you’re doing is the opposite of what’s got you to this place, then you’re making your own bed hard.”Lewis said he was “disappointed” in OBJ because “we had an agreement” that Lewis would help mentor Bec

More...
Working...
X