How Would You Change The Chargers’ Uniforms?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

How Would You Change The Chargers’ Uniforms?

I took to Twitter to find some answers. Earlier this month I took to twitter to gather some opinions on the Chargers’ impending ability to make changes to their uniforms following the 2018 season. I asked fans what changes they would prefer to see the team make, if any at all.
    I’ll go ahead and repeat my opinion on a potential change: I would like to see the Chargers use the powder blue jerseys as their primary home jerseys and tweak the away uniforms to have the powder blue intertwined where the navy currently is. I would also like to see the team utilize the retro shield crest as their logo along with the lightning bolt.
    I think it’s a nice compromise between changing the whole thing and not changing anything at all. The team will feel fresh and new as it heads into the Inglewood Stadium while separating themselves from the far-too-similar color scheme with the Rams.
    The various responses I got to my initial tweet were fairly varied. They ranged from minor suggestions involving how they deploy their curr

More...
Working...
X