• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

A post-draft look at the Chargers’ offensive depth chart

Quarterback Philip Rivers Tyrod Taylor Easton Stick Cardale Jones The offseason signing of Tyrod Taylor gives the Chargers a competent back-up quarterback for the first time since....Billy Volek? I don’t know, but the 2019 QB room looks to be in the best shape since Drew Brees was with the team. I’m not sure if the Chargers will keep three quarterbacks on the active roster unless they actually plan to use fifth-round pick Easton Stick at some point during games. If that’s the case, then I wouldn’t be surprised to see them continue to keep Cardale Jones on the practice squad. Side note: How cool would it be to see Ken Whisenhunt find a way to put Rivers, Taylor, and Stick on the field at the same time? If they were to replace Derek Watt and a tight end in a three wide receiver set, you still have quite a bit of athleticism on the field. Who knows, but that’d be quite the fever dream. Running Back Melvin Gordon Austin Ekeler Justin Jackson Detrez Newsome Troymaine Pope Jeremy Cox Gordon and Ekeler were both ran

More...
Working...
X