• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Lamar Jackson stiff-arms his way onto Week 2 CFB stats leaderboard

The unthinkable has happened – the big man handed me the reigns to the weekly college football statistics piece. I now have his full permission to get statistically stupid, adeptly arithmetical and needlessly numerical. So grab your calculators. This column is going to make your week better – it’s mathematical fact!
    So what if your team hasn’t made an AP Poll in years. Maybe your squad lost a little bit of your College Football Playoff shine over the weekend. You might have been defeated in triple-overtime fashion. Chances are you are No. 1 somewhere, in something to someone – even if it’s just your mom. So ignore the nation’s weekly Hot-or-Not list and join us here at TSFJ, where we are always looking for a reason to celebrate Baker Mayfield-style.
    No. 1 in Total Offense: Lamar Jackson, Louisville – 1,010 yards I’m not saying that Lamar Jackson will win the Heisman again, but I’m not NOT saying that the junior quarterback at Louisville will win the Heisman again. Ya dig? Coming into thi

More...
Working...
X