• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Colorado QB Steven Montez stays stacking completions

We are now a comfortable five weeks into the college football season and it is finally time to single out some of the country’s top statistical performances. From rushing yards to third down conversion percentages, each week I will hand pick my favorite numerical nuggets for your reading pleasure. Maybe you will learn something new about your favorite player or team, maybe you discover a stat category you have never heard of before or maybe you just enjoy the way I string words (and numbers) together – the possibilities are endless. Here goes your first weekly dose of digits. Completion Percentage – 75.8% We start with the guy who has led Colorado to its first 4-0 start since 1998, – Buffs quarterback Steven Montez, who is the most efficient QB in all the land, having completed 91 of his 120 attempts thus far. The junior quarterback has come a long way from his 0-7 off-the-bench days at Michigan two years ago. Through four games, Montez has thrown for 1,092 yards and nine touchdowns with only two interception

More...
Working...
X