• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Tebow rips Alabama student section, agrees with Saban

Alabama head coach Nick Saban recently made headlines for laying into Alabama’s student section for not showing up in force for the team’s latest cupcake matchup against Louisiana-Lafayette. “I think what makes this a special experience here is when we have great support from everybody in the program, everybody that supports the program, all of our fans, all of our students,” Saban said, according to 247Sports. “I can honestly say I was a little disappointed there weren’t more students at the last game. I think we’re trying to address that. I don’t think they’re entitled to anything, either. Me personally, I think it ought to be first-come, first-serve. If they don’t want to come to the game, they don’t have to come. But I’m sure there’s enough people around here that would like to go to the games and we’d like for them to come too because they support the players.” On Friday, Tim Tebow not only agreed with Saban but ripped into the Alabama students with a disparaging remark about spending “daddy’s money.” N

More...
Working...
X