• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Jim Harbaugh defends Stephen Ross again over backlash

Jim Harbaugh defended Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross over the backlash the owner faced earlier this month. Ross received heavy backlash on social media — with opponents threatening boycotts of his companies — when it was revealed he was hosting a fundraiser for Donald Trump at his New York home. The matter received extra attention in the sports arena when Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills called out Ross, openly questioning his boss. Ross is a Michigan alum and the biggest donor to the school. He donated $100 million to the athletic department in 2013. On his “Attack Each Day” podcast episode that was published on Tuesday, Harbaugh talked about the backlash Ross received and also the backlash he received simply for congratulating Ross for receiving an honor. “I mean, so much Stephen Ross has done for so many across so many platforms. Now, he’s just getting bashed. “I even tweeted out ‘Congratulations' for being inducted into the National Football Foundation Hall of Fame and I was getting backlash over t

More...
Working...
X