• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

LSU WR Justin Jefferson says they are coming for Alabama’s heads

The huge game between LSU and Alabama in two weeks just got even more hype. LSU wide receiver Justin Jefferson offered some serious bulletin-board comments ahead of his team’s game against the Crimson Tide. Speaking after LSU’s win on Saturday over Auburn, Jefferson said via the Lafayette Daily Advertiser’s Glenn Guilbeau that LSU was going to “dominate” Bama. “We’re going to, we’re going to, uh, we’re going to dominate. I mean, there’s nothing much to it. I mean, we owe them. So, we’re going to get to it,” Jefferson said, via Guilbeau. Jefferson was just getting warmed up. “We’re going to come for their heads,” he said. “I mean, we’re going to do what we need to do. We’re excited to go against them and want to come out with a win.” Jefferson also said Bama hasn’t seen an offense like LSU’s yet. And he’s right. The junior wide receiver has 55 catches for 819 yards and nine touchdowns for the Tigers, who are fourth in the country averaging 46.8 points per game. Bama’s offense is second at 48.6 points per game

More...
Working...
X